Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Nov 26 2012, 08:44 PM

Thanks for all the new stuff! But we really, really need a superfat, super-poop PIG these days!!
Also, we need a lot of new crops!! Is it on "the way".???? I have all the sugar and wheat and tomatoes I'm able to store. . . so new crops would be appreciated a lot! Thanks for every new *farmer*- things!

Regards Simera.

PS: if it's possibl to remove that black square "Loading-thing" while we are working on other peoples farms, it would have been sooooo much of a relief!!
Old Nov 26 2012, 09:00 PM

nb2.: we also do need a "House of hollistic" for the things we grow as crops. Thank you!
Regards Simera
Old Nov 26 2012, 09:22 PM

Default Until they fix it, this might help...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simera View Post
PS: if it's possibl to remove that black square "Loading-thing" while we are working on other peoples farms, it would have been sooooo much of a relief!!
In frustration, I stopped working, "set down" my tool, and the little black box turned off immediately. I experimented - If I did it too soon after starting a task, it would come back as soon as I restarted harvesting, but if I have given it a good few seconds on screen before I stopped working, it stays off when I pick my tool back up. I know it's not perfect, but try it and it might make your work a little easier. It seems to me that the little black box is staying on a lot longer lately than in the past, regardless if I am on a layered field or not.
Old Nov 26 2012, 09:36 PM

Doesn't work either way, for me, that "black-loading-box"!! Tried everything. . . . and I do not pay "layering" either. . . . never!!
Old Nov 26 2012, 10:28 PM

Are you talking about the Loading(whatever crop) black box?? If so, I have found that if I harvest just a few crops slowly (until black box appears) and stop harvesting, the black loading box takes less time and will disappear and not come back on that crop. It shows up on each new crop u harvest.
Old Nov 26 2012, 11:05 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Additions to the train cars since adding to facilities.

Since there is a new item in the Metal Mill, are they planning on adding it to the Long Bulkhead car, it already brings the other 3 items, so I was just wondering when they add new items to certain facilities are they also going to add them to the train boxcars also? Could definitely use the Carbon Steel Sheet added to the Long Bulkhead car.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Nov 27 2012, 12:16 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simera View Post
Doesn't work either way, for me, that "black-loading-box"!! Tried everything. . . . and I do not pay "layering" either. . . . never!!
when you start to harvest, just do one click, then hit the save icon at top of farmtown....if some one has multiple crops on that farm, click once on each type, clicking on the save icon after each crop..

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Nov 27 2012, 02:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meg50 View Post
I have 2 problems (so far) with the new update:

2) the message boxes that pop up in facilities - belts, lack of ingredients, full up now, etc etc are all blank apart from the odd speck of black here and there.
this problem seems to have been resolved.

thanks
Old Nov 27 2012, 10:23 AM
Account Not Linked

When is farm 17 coming out?
Old Nov 27 2012, 10:32 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmwhite View Post
When is farm 17 coming out?
Only the developers know and they aren't saying...
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Closed Thread