Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Aug 17 2010, 06:58 PM

Wow.... this release has just blown me away, but then that does not surprise me...you guys rock!!!

Quote:
2. Keep selected tool when changing farms: For most tools now, when you are using them and you change farms, the same tool will remain active, this will often save you having to move the tools between farms.
I love number 2!!! I am always worried that I will by accident click on sell when I go to move my tree shaker & fishing boat to another farm. Thank you!

Farm Town player since July 12, 2009

In real life, a true blue farmer!
Old Aug 17 2010, 06:58 PM

Thanks for the updates, they are great. I do love the new decorations and building, have bought some already. The sorting is very handy.

I am disappointed that the only way to double my crops with the new manure spreader is by spending real money. 50 FC is alot to save up.

I was hoping there would be an update for the flower shop too. There are so many different types of flowers and flowers from the trees but we can only use five of these and the sunflower...what about the rest? Hopefully there will be more use for our flowers in the near future.
Old Aug 17 2010, 06:59 PM
Account Not Linked

Love love love it!!!! Now I don't have to hide my sandwich factory! I do have a question though... Some items say 'locked' but don't say at which level they will be available. Is there a way to find out when we can buy them? Thanks again!!! Great job!!!
Old Aug 17 2010, 07:02 PM
Account Not Linked

Like all the updates, but I was really hoping for a Tree Chopper... Axing down one tree at a time takes way too long... Can you tell me if something like this is comming soon??? I'd trade the flower harvester for it..
Old Aug 17 2010, 07:18 PM
Account Not Linked

Thumbs up Thank you!!

Do you folks ever sleep or take a day off from developing FT! (rhetorical question)

I was so shocked when I signed on and saw the higher level! The other new releases sound great. I gotta go look at them now.

Thank you, thank you, thank you.!!
Old Aug 17 2010, 07:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs Borgies View Post
Wow.... this release has just blown me away, but then that does not surprise me...you guys rock!!!

I love number 2!!! I am always worried that I will by accident click on sell when I go to move my tree shaker & fishing boat to another farm. Thank you!
I searched everywhere, but there is no new fishing icon in toolbox. It looks like only tree harvester and flower harvester can stay on one farm and fish boat still has to be moved, the same as fertilizer and buldozer. Correct me if I'm wrong, I would be glad.
Old Aug 17 2010, 07:21 PM

The manure spreader will help sooooo much with the constant flour shortage. THANK YOU
Old Aug 17 2010, 07:22 PM

Do we have to buy a manure spreader for every farm ?
Is there an indicator that tells us we fertilized and when it runs out (or will we have to keep track of this in Farm Town hours)? I could see this getting really confusing and disappointing if we thought something was fertilized but the fertilizer expired 10 minutes before we harvest.

Just want this answered before spending any more farm cash.....I was SO disappointed with the semi-truck and bee farm that I want to know exactly how this works before spending any more.

But it DOES look really really cool - thanks Farm Town.....
Old Aug 17 2010, 07:25 PM

Thumbs up

Love it love it love it thanks
Old Aug 17 2010, 07:31 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Thumbs up confused a little bit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel7 View Post
Do we have to buy a manure spreader for every farm ?
Is there an indicator that tells us we fertilized and when it runs out (or will we have to keep track of this in Farm Town hours)? I could see this getting really confusing and disappointing if we thought something was fertilized but the fertilizer expired 10 minutes before we harvest.

Just want this answered before spending any more farm cash.....I was SO disappointed with the semi-truck and bee farm that I want to know exactly how this works before spending any more.

But it DOES look really really cool - thanks Farm Town.....
The same thing ran through my mind, do we need to have a manure spreader at each farm? If not, how would that work? In fact, which machines don't have to be moved and which ones do? Is the manure spreader like the boat where u have to move it from farm to farm, & if that is the case do we lose any manure going from farm to farm?
BTW, devs you absolutely do the greatest of jobs with FT, I appaude you!! Like all the rest, this update is super and everything it offers!!

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Closed Thread