Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Nov 26 2012, 05:25 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeeky Banutski View Post
Why is my "Fair Food Building" not showing up in my Facilities Manager? I immediately recognized it as a building I already owned. I opened it & "started all" available items - so, I know it's producing, but it's not appearing in my Facilities Manager list (I checked alphabetically & the "Fair Food Stand" is there, but not the new "Fair Food Building"...I even left FarmTown & came back to see if a reload would fix it...it did not). My Facilities Manager is set to display all facilities across all farms, so even when something falls into an "inactive" status, it'll still appear in the Facilities Manager.
Since it was a building prior to becoming a facility it needs to be put into your storage and then put back on to your farm for the facility manager to recognize it as a facility.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Nov 26 2012, 05:26 AM

Quote:
Why is my "Fair Food Building" not showing up in my Facilities Manager? I immediately recognized it as a building I already owned. I opened it & "started all" available items - so, I know it's producing, but it's not appearing in my Facilities Manager list (I checked alphabetically & the "Fair Food Stand" is there, but not the new "Fair Food Building"...I even left FarmTown & came back to see if a reload would fix it...it did not). My Facilities Manager is set to display all facilities across all farms, so even when something falls into an "inactive" status, it'll still appear in the Facilities Manager.
Put the Fair Food building into storage, exit and reload the game, then immediately put it back on the same farm.

FaceBook: Waikikamukau | Paris | Latifundium | مصر (Misr) | NY, NY (WIP)
MySpace: TeeGee's Farm

Last edited by Tony D; Nov 26 2012 at 01:13 PM.
Old Nov 26 2012, 05:36 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregh View Post
"...Put the Fair Food building into storage, exit and reload the game, then immediately put it back on the same farm.
Thanks! That worked. The Dev's should either include this "fix" in the update, or (better yet) fix it so one doesn't have to struggle with it.

DB:W20, MPS:C20

Last edited by Tony D; Nov 26 2012 at 01:13 PM.
Old Nov 26 2012, 05:50 AM

Quote:
Thanks! That worked. The Dev's should either include this "fix" in the update, or (better yet) fix it so one doesn't have to struggle with it.
You're welcome. Glad we were able to help.

FaceBook: Waikikamukau | Paris | Latifundium | مصر (Misr) | NY, NY (WIP)
MySpace: TeeGee's Farm
Old Nov 26 2012, 07:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Yes you would still get the coins paid back if it is an item you get paid for. Crop fields you don't get anything back.
Thanks for the reply
Old Nov 26 2012, 08:09 AM

Yes!!!!
Have I told you how much I love it that you have answered my request to make the trees so I can see what has been harvested.

Wow
I love it very much
Thanks, [I hope that I did tell you when it came out!]
Old Nov 26 2012, 08:10 AM

Another great update, thanks. Eager to see the boost! Love the change in the Marketplace.

I've noticed a minor thing that's going to be hard to explain but I'll try: I've got a farm I keep planted for 2, 3 and 4 day crops to use for quests. I plant 8 plots of each thing but only 4 at a time so I'll always have some available. So like on Monday, I plant 4 carrots, then on Tuesday, I plant 4 additional ones. On Wed, the first 4 are ready so I harvest and replant those, etc. Now that I've TOTALLY shown how addicted I am to this game, here's what's happening: In the past, when the fields dimmed, I could always still make out what was growing underneath which was helpful so I could keep up with what I needed to put where. After this new release, I can no longer tell, which makes it all a bit harder. It's a minor thing but I thought I'd put in my two cents in case it's deemed worth fixing.

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old Nov 26 2012, 09:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoreneC View Post
I delete a lot because I redecorate a lot.
Same with me. When I try to work on a design using a lot of flowers, the way it looks isn't clear until the design is completed and the flowers are grown (I don't necessarily want or need the flowers for harvesting purposes). Once grown, I usually have to tweek - always a little, sometimes a lot, and sometimes just start over again. It is an extreme pain in the clicker to delete thousands of flowers one by one. The ability to delete them like crop fields is a blessing.

Having said that, I also plant according to what I need. I adjust my crop planting according to what the facilities demand. With each new release, those demands change. I prefer to delete the crop fields and replow according to the size that best fits my needs. I don't always want to wait several days for the longer crops to mature and harvest before I replow. The ability to replow whenever I choose (either harvested, plowed, or harvest ready crop fields) makes playing the game (for me) functional.

I want to adapt and change my farms along with the current release - not have to wait for crops to mature.

Allowing farmers to select what they want deleted when selecting the bulldozers would help most farmers resolve the posted issues.

The bulldozers have always strayed from their "box" and reached out to adjacent fields when deleting prior to this release. Making them stay within their size box would resolve a lot of issues also.

My biggest issue is the re-purposing the way a farmcash tool works AFTER it has been purchased. I learned my lesson with the red irrigator, and I am waiting to see how the newest bulldozer will actually function before I consider purchaing it (after the devs decide how to make any changes).

P.S. - is the FT clock for the boards still on Eastern Standard Time? It should only be one hour ahead of me - it is showing two hours ahead.

Last edited by sod farmer; Nov 26 2012 at 09:47 AM. Reason: typos, added comment
Old Nov 26 2012, 10:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meg50 View Post
why do people need to delete so much?
hahahaha...

had that same thought myself.... perhaps OCD

or as I would insist... CDO.... keep the letters in alphabetical order dang it..

Old Nov 26 2012, 11:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maggiel29 View Post
The improvements to the dimmer feature have made it even better - thank-you. Also my train now behaves itself - will now go transparent when dispatched and doesnt give me any more error messages. Thanks for that also.
I have put it in the suggestions but please consider making the non workable facs workable or at least operate similar to the way the train will so we can get an increased supply of items where there is a shortage like metal ores and meat/chicken from the Semi.
rumor has it that you might run a tight ship... or in this case a tight farm... so the conductor was scared to goof up right from the start...
Closed Thread