Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Apr 24 2018, 07:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Laybourne View Post
Update from Rauls post >>

If you are having issues sending Hire Requests and receiving Hire Responses, please post here on this thread the chat server you are connected to, either F3 or F4.

You will find your chat sever number when you first load your farm, in the chat box.
Please also let us know when this issue first started happening for you.
Hire request failed to arrive 0730 on 4-24-2018 from (Chat Server: F37, Farm Server: w206)
Old Apr 24 2018, 08:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Laybourne View Post
Hi Susan,

It's your browser that is auto refreshing. All i can say is you will need to be a little quicker, try another browser might work better for you, for that, or find another way to do it, but as you know layering instructions are not permitted to be posted on the forum.
Thanks, Tiger. I didn't realize it was a browser issue. I can try a different one - or maybe there's a setting for that. I was trying to hurry! LOL

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old Apr 24 2018, 09:41 AM

This will give you an idea of how long a hire request follows you. I accepted a request that took me approx 20 minutes. I left FT after finishing and reloaded FT. ( I have to go out of FT because marketplace chat will not allow you to talk if you go to the marketplace after doing a farm -- had to reload over 30 times yesterday. )

Anyways what do I get when I get loaded--a hire request that would have been sent 20 minutes when I was in the marketplace.
Old Apr 24 2018, 12:38 PM

Someone just tried to hire me after saying they were having trouble hiring, and I immediately got kicked off the server. Chat server F36, farm server w202. They said everyone they tried to hire disappeared. Could be why hire requests aren't getting through? idk
Old Apr 24 2018, 02:08 PM

On Facility Manager/Clipboard the first drop down box is missing several facilities. Was this done intentionally?
Old Apr 24 2018, 02:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockcandymountain View Post
On Facility Manager/Clipboard the first drop down box is missing several facilities. Was this done intentionally?
Hi rockcandymountain

The first option to All Facilities, will show you the facilities and services you own.

Is that option not showing up facilities/services you purchased?
Old Apr 24 2018, 02:48 PM

Default petrochemical plant count

On my drop down list under Facility Manager/Clipboard...It says I have 18 petrochecmical plants. Yet when I open Facility Manager and count them, I count 19. I've recounted them several times.
Old Apr 24 2018, 03:09 PM

Quote:
On my drop down list under Facility Manager/Clipboard...It says I have 18 petrochecmical plants. Yet when I open Facility Manager and count them, I count 19. I've recounted them several times.
Please open your Facility Manager and be sure all your Petrochemical plants have the check mark in the little box beside the facility picture.

If you unchecked one of them, then you will count 19 in the Facility manager but the Ingredient planner first option will only show up 18 as they are the ones checked.
Old Apr 25 2018, 05:55 AM

Quote:
you might have accidentally put 2 on the same farm?
Old Apr 25 2018, 05:57 AM

can you take the Easter stuff down please, and maybe put up mom's day early or something .?
Closed Thread