Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Closed Thread

Old Feb 16 2018, 05:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcsully View Post
I kept watching for my 7th dan on salmon - really wanted to post that one!! It never showed!! It would be nice if when we get new dans there would be a place we could go to pick the ones we would like to post. I didn't have any other dans to post that day. Really disappointed!!
Hi dcsully

If you want to make a suggestion please post it in our Suggestion section where we have them all grouped by theme for the developers to read.

You can't start a new thread there, but you can post as a response to a thread that fits with your idea.

This is the link to Suggestion section:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2
Old Feb 25 2018, 04:09 PM

Default cost of each level

I don't know anyone has noticed but the cost of going up a level is getting silly. Not only does it take 2.25million xp per level but its going up every 5-10 levels not every 25 levels.
Old Feb 25 2018, 04:15 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivim View Post
I don't know anyone has noticed but the cost of going up a level is getting silly. Not only does it take 2.25million xp per level but its going up every 5-10 levels not every 25 levels.
Hi vivim,
The XP required for each of the latest levels is 1.2 million not 2.25 million.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 25 2018, 04:29 PM

Hi sorry 1.2m xp, but i do still find it excessive.
Old Mar 02 2018, 01:18 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Mothers' Day

I see stuff up for St. Patrick's Day, but nothing for Mother's Day which is next weekend.
Old Mar 02 2018, 07:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackiep63 View Post
I see stuff up for St. Patrick's Day, but nothing for Mother's Day which is next weekend.
Hi jackiep63

Mother's Day is celebrated in different months all around the world. As our game if from U.S.A. and they celebrate that day in May, then those decorations will be available during May.
Old Mar 03 2018, 09:50 AM

Default Server connection when working facilities

Until very recently, when working neighbours' facilities, the game would connect me to one of four different servers. Each neighbour's farm would always connect me to the same one of these servers. Having worked out which neighbour connected to which server, I could work up to four neighbour's facilities at the same time, in different browser windows.
Now I find that ALL neighbours are connecting to the same server, so I can only connect to one neighbour at a time.
This means that it will take me about 1.5 to 2 hours a day if I want to respond to all the neighbours who ask for help. Up to now it has taken maybe half an hour.
Why has this changed? It is a *HUGE* pain.
Old Mar 03 2018, 10:08 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave L View Post
Until very recently, when working neighbours' facilities, the game would connect me to one of four different servers. Each neighbour's farm would always connect me to the same one of these servers. Having worked out which neighbour connected to which server, I could work up to four neighbour's facilities at the same time, in different browser windows.
Now I find that ALL neighbours are connecting to the same server, so I can only connect to one neighbour at a time.
This means that it will take me about 1.5 to 2 hours a day if I want to respond to all the neighbours who ask for help. Up to now it has taken maybe half an hour.
Why has this changed? It is a *HUGE* pain.
Hi Dave L,

You get changed from one server to another to help balance out the load on the servers to try to keep from one server getting overloaded and slowing down with many players on the game at that time. This is done automatically by the servers and not something a person goes in and does. Recently there was a problem with 2 of the servers so they were taken offline to be fixed, which is probably why you see the change.

It shouldn't be stopping you working facilites even if they are on the same servers. For each tab you open to work facilites, try taking the game offline before you open another one and see if that helps you.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Mar 03 2018, 11:07 AM

Thanks for the advice, Tiger, I'll try that.
Old Mar 03 2018, 11:20 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave L View Post
Thanks for the advice, Tiger, I'll try that.
you are welcome Dave L

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Closed Thread

Tags
neighbors, storage capacity