Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Apr 08 2016, 06:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave1949 View Post
I think that if you only have 1 of each of the FC facilities you will only have ! of each of the other.
Dave, the Dairy Processing Plant is a coin facility so even if you are correct, this doesn't make sense
Clear My Macromedia Files
Because I've already done this before I posted my Question

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...840&farm_ix=17
Old Apr 08 2016, 06:34 AM

Ah, fun times I have all the facilities and many have multiples. None are showing in my facility manager. Sort of cramps my style for quests and co ops lol. Let alone posting my facilities.... Here is hoping its fixed soon! They are all still on my farms, just missing in manager.
Old Apr 08 2016, 06:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clohar View Post
I do have a question about the new Niehborhood chains contest. I do have 221 dairy processing plant across my farms but only 2 are arrearing in the listing of the dairy processing plant when I go to see those. Is that normal or is that a bug??
Only 1 of ANY facility will work on each farm no matter how many you own, are you sure you didn't mean 21 instead of 211?
Clear My Macromedia Files
Because I've already done this before I posted my Question

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...840&farm_ix=17
Old Apr 08 2016, 06:56 AM

I routinely load all my facilities at least once a day in the facilities manager. Will this count toward the Neighborhood thing? And then to help more, I could go boost those 4 periodically throughout the day? Does it matter if I load them through the contest window or the facility manager?

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old Apr 08 2016, 07:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer_Susan View Post
I routinely load all my facilities at least once a day in the facilities manager. Will this count toward the Neighborhood thing? And then to help more, I could go boost those 4 periodically throughout the day? Does it matter if I load them through the contest window or the facility manager?
I checked that out yesterday after starting, and loading through the facility manager does work for the chain... *Whew! That would have been a royal pain...

For those interested... The dog steps are just the right height to use with the New England Restaurant - which is sitting on a pier with no access from the ground... ;0))
Old Apr 08 2016, 09:07 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clohar View Post
I do have a question about the new Niehborhood chains contest. I do have 221 dairy processing plant across my farms but only 2 are arrearing in the listing of the dairy processing plant when I go to see those. Is that normal or is that a bug??
Quote:
Originally Posted by FarmerWitch View Post
Thank you so much for the update

I am having a problem with the Neighbourhood Contest. I have all four the required buildings one of which is a Dairy Processing plant. I have 7 Dairy processing plants but only the one on farm one registers on the work screen

What do i need to do ... I have run memcache and this made no improvement

I also find the steps needed to work on the required buildings quite 'cluncky'
Quote:
Originally Posted by theperfectnina View Post
I have 12 of the Dairy Processing Plants (all are on different farms) but if the new competition it is stating I only have 1. So I am gathering that the competition thing is not working correctly, what am I suppose to do? Wait?
Quote:
Dave, the Dairy Processing Plant is a coin facility so even if you are correct, this doesn't make sense
Quote:
Only 1 of ANY facility will work on each farm no matter how many you own, are you sure you didn't mean 21 instead of 211?
For all of you questioning this, yes if you have none of the FC facilities for the contest then you can only use 1 of each of the coin facilities.
If you have 1 of each of the FC facilities then you can still only use 1 of each of the coin facilities.
If you have more than 1 of the FC facilities you can use those plus and equal number of coin facilities. For example if you have 3 of the 2 FC facilities then you can use 3 of the coin facilities. You can only use as many coin facilities as you have FC facilities.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Apr 08 2016 at 09:33 AM.
Old Apr 08 2016, 09:09 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlyceAnn View Post
Ah, fun times I have all the facilities and many have multiples. None are showing in my facility manager. Sort of cramps my style for quests and co ops lol. Let alone posting my facilities.... Here is hoping its fixed soon! They are all still on my farms, just missing in manager.
Hi AlyceAnn,
Please check the funnel filter in your facility manager to make sure it is set to All facilities and All farms. Check the other settings there to make sure it is showing both regular and services.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 08 2016, 09:27 AM

Of the 4 posted facilities in the neighborhood game, 3 show the correct amount of facilities that I own, but the Dairy Processing facility is incorrect. I own 28, yet the neighborhood game indicates that I own only 10. My funnel filter indicates that it is set to all facilities and all farms. Is this a glitch? I notice that some other players are indicating the same thing with this facility.
Old Apr 08 2016, 09:34 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckpeer@gmail.com View Post
Of the 4 posted facilities in the neighborhood game, 3 show the correct amount of facilities that I own, but the Dairy Processing facility is incorrect. I own 28, yet the neighborhood game indicates that I own only 10. My funnel filter indicates that it is set to all facilities and all farms. Is this a glitch? I notice that some other players are indicating the same thing with this facility.
Hi ckpeer,
If you have 1 of each of the FC facilities then you can still only use 1 of each of the coin facilities.
If you have more than 1 of the FC facilities you can use those plus an equal number of coin facilities. For example if you have 3 of the 2 FC facilities then you can use 3 of the coin facilities. You can only use as many coin facilities as you have FC facilities.
Old Apr 08 2016, 10:26 AM

Quote:
Yep sorry for this mistake which I didn't notices. In fact it is 21 dairy processing plant
Closed Thread