Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Nov 16 2015, 03:59 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

google chrome has now decided to join and is sending error messages when I try to send gifts back to people.. grrr... pictures are not appearing on my wall, farmtown in not loading fully, people are all greyed out.. have checked and the browser is up to date so it has to be the flash player at fault... I think its time for a day off from farmtown, lol

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Nov 16 2015, 04:16 PM

Whoo hoo congrats raul & team.... Farmtown working better than ever... Great update, thank you so much for all your hard work hugs & kisses
Old Nov 16 2015, 04:16 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to beverduster

im still lookin for my chicken hens that i bought and when i tried to put them in the hen house they were gone, is there a fox in the house now?
Old Nov 16 2015, 04:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie Rae View Post
google chrome has now decided to join and is sending error messages when I try to send gifts back to people.. grrr... pictures are not appearing on my wall, farmtown in not loading fully, people are all greyed out.. have checked and the browser is up to date so it has to be the flash player at fault... I think its time for a day off from farmtown, lol

Hi Aussie Rae

Have you tried all suggestions given in the following thread?

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=352666
Old Nov 16 2015, 04:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by beverduster View Post
im still lookin for my chicken hens that i bought and when i tried to put them in the hen house they were gone, is there a fox in the house now?
Hi beverduster

You know that we cant do anything about this through the forums. Have you contacted Support again as I suggested you?
Old Nov 16 2015, 06:50 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi Aussie Rae

Have you tried all suggestions given in the following thread?

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=352666
am unable to even log into facebook now.. strange looking page and tells me I have to have cookies enabled.. well they are.. I have never disabled them... I can visit the forum as I have the site bookmarked, but cannot access anything else...

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Nov 16 2015, 07:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie Rae View Post
am unable to even log into facebook now.. strange looking page and tells me I have to have cookies enabled.. well they are.. I have never disabled them... I can visit the forum as I have the site bookmarked, but cannot access anything else...
Be careful, if you are unable to access Facebook and are getting a funny page when trying to logon to Facebook, you might have a VERY bad virus, I infected my partners computer, still can't afford to get it fixed but won't even turn it on now.

ps I just tried ringing you but no answer, I'm off to bed so please don't try ring me back thanks
Clear My Macromedia Files
Because I've already done this before I posted my Question

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...840&farm_ix=17
Old Nov 16 2015, 07:53 PM
Account Not Linked

Does the show work info work? I can't figure it out. My farm had wheat that was ready to harvest, and my trees were ready to chop and shake, but the show work info bar showed 1/2 green and 1/2 white. How do you read the Show Work Info?
Old Nov 16 2015, 08:15 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Dabrowski View Post
Does the show work info work? I can't figure it out. My farm had wheat that was ready to harvest, and my trees were ready to chop and shake, but the show work info bar showed 1/2 green and 1/2 white. How do you read the Show Work Info?
Hi Mary, The green with white area shows how much of the farm is covered in workabable items. If it is half and half then that means the farm only has 50% of the area covered in workable items
The number tells you how many items are ready on that farm.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 16 2015, 10:24 PM

Default New trains

Well I knew folks were complaining about the number of products in the new train cars but I bought 2 tonight - to support the devs for all their hard work lately. However I was shocked by just how unbelievably tiny the amounts are. Did a zero or two get left off the totals in the madness of the past month or so? That can't possibly be the real reward for forking over 35 farm cash x2. They are completely worthless to me for anything but decorations.
Closed Thread