Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Sep 26 2015, 02:53 PM

my favorite part of this release is being able to go to market and seeing what farms have things ready to hire people for, I find having super neighbors and not much time I never know what I have growing these days, thank you for the goodies.
Old Sep 26 2015, 03:13 PM

For some reason I am unable to accept gifts AT ALL, is anyone else having this issue??
Clear My Macromedia Files
Because I've already done this before I posted my Question

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...840&farm_ix=17
Old Sep 26 2015, 04:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluehair View Post
wooohoo now have my farm for chopping trees
can i look at your farms?
do you have a link ?
Old Sep 26 2015, 05:32 PM

thanks for the great update - and as said before - really love the new hiring improvement - just a fantastic game
Clivia
Old Sep 26 2015, 06:59 PM

Default Can't accept gifts

Quote:
Originally Posted by theperfectnina View Post
For some reason I am unable to accept gifts AT ALL, is anyone else having this issue??
I'm having trouble accepting gifts, too. I cleared my cache & ran the FT memcache but it's still not working for me. I tried to accept my gifts & received the message: "An error has occurred. Please try again later."

I am able to accept all train boosts.

Thanks for any help.
Old Sep 26 2015, 07:38 PM

UPDATE: I fiddled around a bit & when I tried to accept all gifts it always seemed to stop at one particular friend's gift. I IGNORED it & was then able to accept all other gifts.
Old Sep 26 2015, 07:46 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarbLH View Post
UPDATE: I fiddled around a bit & when I tried to accept all gifts it always seemed to stop at one particular friend's gift. I IGNORED it & was then able to accept all other gifts.
Hi Barb,
Do you remember what the gift was? I would like to try and duplicate it. If it isa specific one then we need to pass that on to the developers.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 26 2015, 07:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Barb,
Do you remember what the gift was? I would like to try and duplicate it. If it isa specific one then we need to pass that on to the developers.
I think it was sugar. BUT...I received other sugar gifts, too. It was just that one from a particular friend. (BTW, I exchanged all of the gifts for Olive Trees.)
Old Sep 26 2015, 08:16 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarbLH View Post
I think it was sugar. BUT...I received other sugar gifts, too. It was just that one from a particular friend. (BTW, I exchanged all of the gifts for Olive Trees.)
Hi Barb,
Ok then if the others worked ok then it doesn't seem to be the gift. May have just been a fluke that at that time that 1 gift didn't work.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 26 2015, 08:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by theperfectnina View Post
I've been unable to accept or send to just one person...the rest are accepted and sent as if nothing was wrong but they aren't showing up in my gift box.
Closed Thread