Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Oct 01 2016, 02:18 PM

What a nice surprise! Thanks so much!
Old Oct 01 2016, 02:38 PM

Thanks, always enjoy all the new items. Great job developers!!
Old Oct 01 2016, 02:40 PM
Account Not Linked

A coin restaurant and a fish market. Cool!
Old Oct 01 2016, 02:56 PM

Anyone else getting a FB message that your Farm Town posts are blocked? Didn't have this problem last night but I can't get any of my FT posts to work.
Old Oct 01 2016, 03:18 PM

What is Facebook doing NOW? Its blocking all my facility posts. AND great update!! Chopping is now FUN!
Old Oct 01 2016, 03:24 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatgig View Post
Anyone else getting a FB message that your Farm Town posts are blocked? Didn't have this problem last night but I can't get any of my FT posts to work.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlyceAnn View Post
What is Facebook doing NOW? Its blocking all my facility posts. AND great update!! Chopping is now FUN!
I have sent an email to the developers. Facebook has done this before by setting security level too high.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 01 2016, 04:05 PM
Senior Moderator

It appears posting is now working.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 01 2016, 07:15 PM

Love the new chainsaw. Thanks so much for the new release. Quite a surprise.
Old Oct 02 2016, 01:57 AM

I got kicked out of facebook when I posted my CLIENTS tonight - couldn't post FACILITIES because I can no longer get back into FB! How do you suggest I fix this problem? I got a notice telling me I was deleted because I possibly have Malware on my computer and then gave me steps to check on said Malware, which included DOWNLOADING their company to scan my computer. That's exactly how you get Malware! I have since run short and long scans with my Norton account, and I don't have Malware. I just got kicked out of facebook because I posted my CLIENTS. Please help me get back on facebook and back to my farm! THANK YOU
BTW - To add insult to injury, I was to collect $2 farm dollars from my co-op quests tonight, so I missed that opportunity also!

Last edited by Norlene Adams; Oct 02 2016 at 02:27 AM.
Old Oct 02 2016, 03:34 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

this happened to a lot of us some time ago, the only way to get back on facebook is to do as they ask, and then it will be fine.. we have all been there, done that... its just facebook being a pain as usual, they were stopping a lot of us from posting this morning but now that has been resolved.. its not farmtown but FACEBOOK that is the cause of this... doing as they ask won't result in you getting malware.. and I am sure one of the moderators will be able to explain more when they get on... sorry mods if I jumped the gun by replying to Norlene Adams....
Closed Thread