Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Jul 09 2016, 05:28 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlyceAnn View Post
Is there a problem with the semi-truck? I'm running out of all the meats and leather. I have 30 semi's. It shouldn't be a problem and there wasn't even a restaurant in this batch of facilities.
Hi AlyceAnn,
There isn't any other reported problem with them. We haven't had the new restaurant added yet this month, but we have had those that use meat added over the last few months. So you may have run your supply in storage down. It also depends on how often you post, refill and how many neighbors and friends work them.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 11 2016, 08:22 AM

Red face Paper roll shortage

Can you please increase paper roll production output in the paper facility? Suddenly coming up WAY SHORT. Please?
Old Jul 11 2016, 08:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cocosfarm View Post
Can you please increase paper roll production output in the paper facility? Suddenly coming up WAY SHORT. Please?
Hi cocosfarm

Please post your suggestion in our Suggestion section so the developers can see it.

You cant start a new thread there, but you can post as a response to a thread that fits with your idea.

Here is the link to Suggestions Section

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2
Old Jul 11 2016, 09:47 AM
Account Not Linked

Thank you, thank you, thank you!! Fishing is transformed, it's just beautiful with the big boat and the speed of collecting. I love the scouting facility, but that fishing improvement has just made fishing so much more enjoyable!!
Old Jul 11 2016, 10:39 PM

Question Eucalyptus Tree question

Did the developers make a mistake by saying to CHOP the Eucalyptus Trees for the LEAVES instead of SHAKE/Harvest???? It sure looks like that with the pic that shows in the FM when they are ready an you don't chop the whole tree to get the leaves any way....

I have my farms with chop only an that one in particular makes me look real close every time thinking I put them on the wrong farm.

Can someone answer this please?
Old Jul 11 2016, 10:46 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lollipopthebunny View Post
Did the developers make a mistake by saying to CHOP the Eucalyptus Trees for the LEAVES instead of SHAKE/Harvest???? It sure looks like that with the pic that shows in the FM when they are ready an you don't chop the whole tree to get the leaves any way....

I have my farms with chop only an that one in particular makes me look real close every time thinking I put them on the wrong farm.

Hi lollipopthebunny,
I don't think they made a mistake as after chopping it does look different (shorter). If fits the same type as the other chop trees like the Birch, Dogwood, and American Elm that we only get branches from.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 12 2016, 06:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lollipopthebunny View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi lollipopthebunny,
I don't think they made a mistake as after chopping it does look different (shorter). If fits the same type as the other chop trees like the Birch, Dogwood, and American Elm that we only get branches from.
Eucalyptus Trees are harvested by chopping the the small branch's off the trees.

just search YouTube and you will find videos showing how they do it.
Old Jul 13 2016, 02:33 AM
Account Not Linked

From a dear friend - Puerto Rican Restaurant (FC) is now released
Old Jul 13 2016, 07:36 AM

Thank you for the release!!!

I have noticed something. Since Chrome messed it up to we can't scroll in full screen or you could end up buying 4 railroad tracks when you only wanted one....I have noticed the past two days I can not use the + and - when in full screen. It will not highlight to use. I have tried everything.
Old Jul 13 2016, 08:52 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jean's Farm View Post
Thank you for the release!!!

I have noticed something. Since Chrome messed it up to we can't scroll in full screen or you could end up buying 4 railroad tracks when you only wanted one....I have noticed the past two days I can not use the + and - when in full screen. It will not highlight to use. I have tried everything.
Hi Jean,

That can happen when your browser zoom is set too high.

Try clearing your FT memcache. To do that Click Here. A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window. Then reload and try the + and - again. That should correct it, if not check your browser zoom level and if it is over 100% try reducing it a bit.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Closed Thread