Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Mar 14 2015, 12:09 AM
Senior Moderator

Thanks Raul for the release and the details.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 14 2015, 12:18 AM

Default server time outs when loading

I know I've said this before and I think I am correct since things improve after a while: time for the devs to upgrade servers with more & or faster.

We get blamed (cache/memory/flash upgrade, etc) and these do nothing then swish days later all is fine. I truly believe the servers are to blame often!

Look at massive role play shooters where action has to happen instantaneously. FT is OFTEN slow, slow slow. I can seed an entire farm at times and the avatar is done but the field can take many seconds to become seeded. This would not be acceptable in a shooter game. It is a SERVER capacity issue IMHO. I have seen it take 30 seconds to load a farm I am waiting to harvest with no layers - not good!!!!

This issue has nothing to do with this update as it is chronic.
Old Mar 14 2015, 12:20 AM

Thumbs up Thank you Thank you Thank you

Ahhhh!!!... thank you Raul for the details... this looks to be another great release... love that we can hide crops and Oak & Clove trees taking up 1 space instead 4... Fantastic!!!...

Love this game... Looks like it'll be another long night for me, I'll be up till the sun rises!!!...

Farming since February 7, 2009
Level 1200+
Farms 1-39 @46x46
Farm 40 @50x50
Farms 41 @42x42 & 42 @36x36

SHELL VALLEY Properties
Old Mar 14 2015, 12:25 AM

Why still no bulldozers for 10 and 12 . We still only have the 8 x 8 bulldozer and even better would be a harvest and delete tool.
Old Mar 14 2015, 12:27 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by cassi2m View Post
Thank you so very much they have been and I send them once in a blue moon just in case one might be of use or new consideration as the software continues to change.
Can you put in a word for the low qual button? lol Ty again!! I send them directly to support as other when suggesting.
Thank you again Taz D.
Cathy
Hi Cathy,
Unfortunately that quality level is a function of Flash and as such it is not possible for them to do that. The only way to access it is through the right click menu in Flash.
Sending suggestions through Support is not a good idea either as that just adds to Supports tickets and slows down the response to the ones who need a problem fixed that we can't handle in the forums.
The best place for suggestions are in the Suggestion section of the forum where the developers look for them. You cannot start a new thread there but can reply to an existing thread that fits the suggestion you are making. From those suggestions the developers compile a list and determine what can be done and from those which to add for the next release.
Thanks again for all your suggestions and I look forward to seeing them in the Suggestion section.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 14 2015, 12:38 AM

Firstly, thanks very much for the new release, always fun to go find the new toys and start using them. One question though, I see that we should now have the option to buy one/multiple for coin items. I am not seeing this option just now, am I missing something or is that due in a later release please?

PS: Actually think I answered my own question. I was looking for buy multiple in the store. I think what it means is that once we buy one and put it on the farm that all items will now have the buy one/multiple option once we click on it on the farm, whereas before there were some items they did not have the multiple option.

Last edited by WendyP57; Mar 14 2015 at 12:42 AM.
Old Mar 14 2015, 12:58 AM
Account Not Linked

I have wanted the hiding crops for ages.THANK YOU SO MUCH RAUL AND DEV'S.

I too,have several neighbors whose farms are difficult to load when doing their facilities.I actually will crash a few times before they do load.I will think of you every time I do a facility stress free.
Old Mar 14 2015, 01:34 AM

thanks for the updates!!!!!
Old Mar 14 2015, 02:02 AM
Account Not Linked

Thanks for this update ,after this updating the game is very slow and freezing problems
maybe you can do something to improve it ,thank you
Old Mar 14 2015, 02:50 AM

Default Item Storage

13. Other Improvements
Bug Fix: Item Storage showing 'Item Storage Empty' message even when there were items stored

I have 1750 spaces in my Item Storage, yesterday I had 1488 used, now it tells me I only have used 662... It looks like my items are there but I really wouldn't know if a particular item is missing... example I thought I had 2 Waterfalls stored but it looks like I don't... It just seems weird because when I go through the list, it looks more than 662 items stored, my paths section alone has more than 100 items... Could this have anything to do with the fix???

Farming since February 7, 2009
Level 1200+
Farms 1-39 @46x46
Farm 40 @50x50
Farms 41 @42x42 & 42 @36x36

SHELL VALLEY Properties
Closed Thread