Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old May 03 2017, 07:59 AM

thanks for a great game . was hoping you would have a tool to buy to load theses ships faster even if its cash to buy it .disapointed you going to 44x44 land.we do not need them bigger than 42x42 .want more farms not more land
Old May 03 2017, 08:07 AM

Thank you!!!!!
Old May 03 2017, 08:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCJ View Post
Thanks. Now how about adding at least one dish that uses those poor neglected Brussel Sprouts? And it sure would be nice if we could sort Tools for 'not owned'.
What would they put in their place as a non-ingredient though? Great suggestion about the tool sorting!

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives! A real friend would recommend an SSD. Or better yet NVME.
Old May 03 2017, 08:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by knolan View Post
I don't think the new possible rules for the cargo ships are fair. Especially when you consider reducing the time for only those who have dispatched 6 ships in 7 days. Why not just reduce the time frame, period. For everyone? I am online quite often, but I still can't seem to get all of the containers done in 1 day. Most of the time, I can get 2 or maybe 3. I do find it quite unfair & like the man previously said, discriminatory, against those who work or those who can't be online for 20 hrs in a day (or even 10 hrs/day).. Why not make it simpler? For the majority instead of the minority? Why not allow everyone to enjoy the game, instead of a select few? It's the same issue with having too many farmcash items.
The idea is to reward those of us who do all the hard work. And most of my farming friends are senior citizens, disabled, or disabled senior citizens, so it would still be a majority!

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives! A real friend would recommend an SSD. Or better yet NVME.
Old May 03 2017, 08:28 AM

Awesome! Thanks Raul and team! xx
Old May 03 2017, 08:37 AM
Account Not Linked

Thanks for a really nice update.
Old May 03 2017, 09:00 AM

Default Cannot request Products

Is anyone else getting a message that they cannot request facility products from friends? The error reads

"Our security systems have detected that a lot of people are posting the same content, which could mean that it's spam. Please try a different post.
If you think you're seeing this by mistake, please let us know."

I reported it to Facebook, but it may be an issue with this release.

Last edited by kathy.duck@gmail.com; May 03 2017 at 09:06 AM.
Old May 03 2017, 09:05 AM

It would be fantastic to have another source of graphite or increased supplies of graphite with all these facilities you create with carbon steel requirements. I have to turn them off in every new facility because I can't keep up at all with the graphite requirements (I have mines on 32 farms) ... Please put graphite in the ships and trains too. I have 7 trains with the appropriate train car to get more carbon steel sheets and it still isn't enough. Thanks
Old May 03 2017, 09:10 AM

Can you please make restaurants that are purchased with coins on future releases? All of the restaurants in the past year with the exception of 2 have been for purchase with FC. Those of us who are FC poor are starving to death. We like to eat too.
Old May 03 2017, 09:11 AM

Thank you very much..
Closed Thread