Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old May 06 2016, 05:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by deehallam View Post
Still nothing to work with those of us at the top level. We are all beginning to believe that FT is pushing out the higher level people who have spent tons of real money on this game over the years. We can no longer share gifts with our neighbors without spending a fortune. We still can't earn FC. We may get 25 FC every three months like a dog being thrown a bone. We are all getting tired of farming with nothing in sight for us but to pay more money. Losing interest here! But then, we believe that is exactly what the developers wish for their loyal players!
That is why I create my own goals for the year, month, or week. My goal was to hit 1.7 billion points by May 1st, but I failed to meet it. In spite of that I am still on track for my goal for this year since it is to hit 2 billion points by December 31st and I have 1.68 billion less than 1 week into May.

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives! A real friend would recommend an SSD. Or better yet NVME.
Old May 06 2016, 05:27 PM

thanks for the update. We need a Meat processing plant please to use the animals from the trains. Could process the animals and also the chickens. Thanks for the game. been farming so many years cant remember. without it I would be now a zombie in a mental institution.
Old May 06 2016, 05:29 PM

I bought the cruise supply facility(2) yesterday and I can not get it to do anything. I start all/store all then go to see whats there and there are no items there. I go to my inventory and there is nothing from that facility there. Nothing is stored and its my second day. I have even got bonuses from that facility from friends and there is still nothing anywhere. I've tried 2 different browsers/cleared memcache/reloaded/rebooted/did the modem thing and its not working. This is getting to be really frustrating.
Old May 06 2016, 05:31 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellzfury View Post
I bought the cruise supply facility(2) yesterday and I can not get it to do anything. I start all/store all then go to see whats there and there are no items there. I go to my inventory and there is nothing from that facility there. Nothing is stored and its my second day. I have even got bonuses from that facility from friends and there is still nothing anywhere. I've tried 2 different browsers/cleared memcache/reloaded/rebooted/did the modem thing and its not working. This is getting to be really frustrating.
Hi hellzfury,
Please try placing it in your storage, click save, close your farm and then reopen and place it back on your farm. Then check it again.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 06 2016, 05:32 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JanSWells View Post
thanks for the update. We need a Meat processing plant please to use the animals from the trains. Could process the animals and also the chickens. Thanks for the game. been farming so many years cant remember. without it I would be now a zombie in a mental institution.
Hi Jan,
If you wish to make a suggestion please post it in the Suggestions section. You can not start a new thread there but you can reply to one that fits your suggestion.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; May 06 2016 at 11:21 PM.
Old May 06 2016, 05:36 PM

Default XPs for trees and flowers

I think the decision to provide XPs only to non super neighbors, non neighbors, and non buddies, and only when players are hired in the market is very short sighted.

I recently had a low level player add me as a super neighbor because she had chosen to put her time and effort and FC into increasing the size of her farms rather than investing in tools other than those for harvesting and plowing. She has no combines to harvest her large, stacked farms with.

She recently asked me to plant her farms. What did I receive for doing this for her? *NOTHING AT ALL*

There is nothing paid out when a farmer plants for another farmer. There are no XPs either. Good will only goes so far and I had to tell her not to ask me to do her work in the future since Slashkey apparently does not value the work long time players do enough to reward them for it.

The same mentality applies to the new trees and flowers XP scheme apparently. I don't understand why there should be XPs when some people do the work, but not when others do. What reasonable rationale can there be for that decision?
Old May 06 2016, 06:15 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chattin View Post
I think the decision to provide XPs only to non super neighbors, non neighbors, and non buddies, and only when players are hired in the market is very short sighted.

I recently had a low level player add me as a super neighbor because she had chosen to put her time and effort and FC into increasing the size of her farms rather than investing in tools other than those for harvesting and plowing. She has no combines to harvest her large, stacked farms with.

She recently asked me to plant her farms. What did I receive for doing this for her? *NOTHING AT ALL*

There is nothing paid out when a farmer plants for another farmer. There are no XPs either. Good will only goes so far and I had to tell her not to ask me to do her work in the future since Slashkey apparently does not value the work long time players do enough to reward them for it.

The same mentality applies to the new trees and flowers XP scheme apparently. I don't understand why there should be XPs when some people do the work, but not when others do. What reasonable rationale can there be for that decision?
Hi Chattin,
If you are using your combine to harvest, plow and plant her farms you are getting 10% of the crop you harvest plus and 25% of the price of the crops in the market in coins for that. You get paid plus XP for plowing and you get XP for planting.
SO you get something for each of those jobs.
Old May 06 2016, 07:24 PM

Thanks Taz for the explanation about how it's supposed to be, but I was watching for the coin and XP indicators while I worked through a number of farms (planting only) and there were no changes in either one while I was planting the farms.

On another note, I tried refilling my facs a bit ago using START ALL.... I was amazed to see so many facs still at 0, and with START buttons lit. I manually hit START on a few of them and they did fill.... so apparently START ALL is having problems too.

I have long had problems with facilities that partially load with START ALL, but I have to go into those facs and manually hit ALL on several products in order to get those facs to 100%.

Who has the time to manually check each and every fac and each and every product to see what'd broken?
Old May 06 2016, 07:34 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chattin View Post
Thanks Taz for the explanation about how it's supposed to be, but I was watching for the coin and XP indicators while I worked through a number of farms (planting only) and there were no changes in either one while I was planting the farms.

On another note, I tried refilling my facs a bit ago using START ALL.... I was amazed to see so many facs still at 0, and with START buttons lit. I manually hit START on a few of them and they did fill.... so apparently START ALL is having problems too.

I have long had problems with facilities that partially load with START ALL, but I have to go into those facs and manually hit ALL on several products in order to get those facs to 100%.

Who has the time to manually check each and every fac and each and every product to see what'd broken?
Hi Chattin,
Have you looked to make sure that you have a check on each facility you want to fill and a check inside on each product that you want to load that isn't loading with the Start All?
I find that if they all don't load I click Play and reload farm and then click on Start all again. That will usually finish the loading.
With as much XP as you have just watching the XP counter will not show you the change as you can't see the smaller numbers behind the farm name.
Old May 06 2016, 08:41 PM

It is great to give more XP's. Farmers will level up faster and getting them dollars. I
I have 164M xp's . I only get dollars every 3 or 4 months. Which don't really bother me as I play just to be playing.
But, I think we need more coins for working and selling products.. It takes for ever to add up to buy any coin items.
Closed Thread