Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Aussie Rae,
It is when you go to visit a neighbor's farm there are several different things you can get, such as crops are dry where you need to Buy a water hose and Use it.
yes, I have had those type of message but never the tornado or the other message..lol
Old Jul 31 2017, 06:34 PM

Working with my friend again and I just got hired for his farm and the top is cut off again. It seems to correct it's self when we go to the next farm. Just glad there is nothing to do on the first farm where it is cut off.
Old Jul 31 2017, 06:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jean's Farm View Post
Working with my friend again and I just got hired for his farm and the top is cut off again. It seems to correct it's self when we go to the next farm. Just glad there is nothing to do on the first farm where it is cut off.
Hi Jean

The developers are aware of the problem and working to fix it.

Just a couple of questions, is that friend also your neighbor? if so, did you go to their farm to be hired and before that did you receive the message to help them with the water hose, rake etc..?
Old Aug 01 2017, 07:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi Jean

The developers are aware of the problem and working to fix it.

Just a couple of questions, is that friend also your neighbor? if so, did you go to their farm to be hired and before that did you receive the message to help them with the water hose, rake etc..?
He is a neighbor. We start at my farm. He comes to my farm.....I hire him there......we go from farm to farm and chat........when he is finished with the last farm he hires me for his farms. When I get to his first farm I get the message to help rake, etc before I can start. He said my farms have been fine. It is just the first farm he hired me for that does it. And I noticed last night it was both top edges of the farm.

We meet up again on Wednesday this week. We will try starting at his farms first and let you know what happens that way.

He comes to my farm by sending the message asking if he can join me.
Old Aug 01 2017, 07:58 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
He is a neighbor. We start at my farm. He comes to my farm.....I hire him there......we go from farm to farm and chat........when he is finished with the last farm he hires me for his farms. When I get to his first farm I get the message to help rake, etc before I can start. He said my farms have been fine. It is just the first farm he hired me for that does it. And I noticed last night it was both top edges of the farm.

We meet up again on Wednesday this week. We will try starting at his farms first and let you know what happens that way.

Hi Jean's Farm,

Its when you click to help water etc that tiggers the error. In the meantime, after doing the help, until this is fixed, you should be able to refresh the farm you are on by clicking the yellow box in the farm grid top left of your game screen, and then the display should correct.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Aug 01 2017, 02:42 PM
Account Not Linked

Raul I loved reading this:

We already started working on migrating the FarmTown game away from Flash and onto a newer and more resilient platform.

With the problems Flash can sometimes cause.Figuring what my age will be Hmmm. Could you hurry? the thought of the game running smother and fasteris something to look forward to!
Old Aug 01 2017, 04:00 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petuniaflower View Post
Raul I loved reading this:

We already started working on migrating the FarmTown game away from Flash and onto a newer and more resilient platform.

With the problems Flash can sometimes cause.Figuring what my age will be Hmmm. Could you hurry? the thought of the game running smother and fasteris something to look forward to!
Haha, Petunia, I was thinking the same thing when I read the year, maybe i will not even be here by that time, hope he does hurry and makes the game better for us before that happens..
Old Aug 02 2017, 06:29 PM

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Laybourne View Post
Hi Jean's Farm,

Its when you click to help water etc that tiggers the error. In the meantime, after doing the help, until this is fixed, you should be able to refresh the farm you are on by clicking the yellow box in the farm grid top left of your game screen, and then the display should correct.
We did his first tonight and it cut off both mine and his when we got the help request. We never noticed it before cause when he comes to my farm he doesn't harvest the first farm he lands on. We'll just keep refreshing when it happens. Just wanted to let you know so you can pass it on to Raul.
Old Aug 02 2017, 10:38 PM
Senior Moderator

Raul has just posted:

Post-Release Updates - August 2nd, 11:20PM

- Released the Mobile Accessories Factory and Taste of Mediterranea Facilities.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 02 2017, 11:31 PM

Default "Taste Facilities"

Raul has just posted:

Post-Release Updates - August 2nd, 11:20PM

- Released the Mobile Accessories Factory and Taste of Mediterranea Facilities.

The new "Taste" facilities are nice but way out of proportion to the existing facilities. The people look the size of carnival figures! Putting them by existing facilities makes them look like Gulliver with the Lilliputians. Can they shrink them a bit
Closed Thread