Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Sep 13 2017, 07:03 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccheney View Post
You need to update that link. The settings page doesn't look anything like that anymore. Here is what it looks like now.

Even so Everything looks O.K.there.

I cannot access the macromedia site. All I get the "puzzle piece"
Hi ccheney,
That is only part of what you need to do and even though it looks different it still has the same information on it. We can't always keep up with what each browser changes.
Did you also do the allowing on the individual pages where your farm should be and where the Adobe Macromedia should be?

In the Settings did you do the following specially #6, because you should not get that message you are getting if you did?

3. In the search box at the top type in "flash".
4. Scroll down to "content settings" and click on the arrow at the right.
5. Scroll down to "Flash" and click on the arrow to the right.
6. At the top of the next window make sure the switch icon to the right of "Allow sites to run flash" is all the way to the right and is blue. If it is off it will be grey.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 13 2017, 10:33 PM

I just came back on again after a 3 1/2 hr break and it's working fine now. I have changed no settings at all. I am now thinking it was a Chrome issue and not my computer.
Old Yesterday, 07:00 AM

Default load and posting bonuses

I am unable to get farm town to load via chrome. It says if game does not load in 10 seconds update your flash player. I have updated and it still wont load. I am able to access the game via internet explorer but I can't post my bonuses with it. The copy paste links don't work.
Old Yesterday, 07:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fridlor View Post
I am unable to get farm town to load via chrome. It says if game does not load in 10 seconds update your flash player. I have updated and it still wont load. I am able to access the game via internet explorer but I can't post my bonuses with it. The copy paste links don't work.
Hi Fridlor

I moved your post to the thread about problems loading the game.

We have a thread with instructions on how to update Flash in Chrome. Please follow all the instructions given there and see if they help you.

Here is the link to that thread:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=627898

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009

Tags
access, adobe flash plugin crash, coins not adding up, error saving data x025, facebook, farm town not loading, farm town wont load, farmtown, flashing red and green, forever, game glitches, game won't open, green snreen, harvest share loss, help needed, job loss, load, load user, loading, loading error, loading farms to work on, loading issues, loading user, loss of coins, loss of connection, mouse problems, no access, not loading, not working, online/offline, please fix, plug, problem, questions, reload every day, saving data, slow, slow running, time frame, white screen