Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jul 02 2010, 04:00 PM

How many times can a person check for updates? Everytime she walks past the computer

Sure they will add the new facilities while we are out to supper with friends... then my phone will go crazy with txt msgs and I'll be inhaling food like a mad woman so I can get back home. lol
Old Jul 02 2010, 04:02 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I need more cinnamon tree's It's been so slow getting them.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jul 02 2010, 04:10 PM
Account Not Linked

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul View Post
Hey there,

Read below the recent updates to FarmTown. These are mainly functionality features, tomorrow we will be releasing new levels, facilities and paths.

1. Axe tool to chop Pine, Oak, Bamboo and Cinnamon trees: Notice the Oak was previously a harvestable tree producing Accorns, this is not the case anymore. From now on, Oak trees are not harvestable, you can only chop them with the Axe to produce stuff later on in your facilities. Oak tree is now at level 44. New facilities comming to process the chopped logs.

The Mayor will re-plant all chopped trees overnight, to save you the burden of doing it yourself.

2. Start production of multiple batches at once on your facilities: There is a button '+ 10' right next to the 'Start production' button in all the facilities. That button will start the production of 10 (or sometimes, less) batches with one single click.

3. Product filters in storage and market windows: This will allow you to find faster the products you are looking for. Notice that the 'non-ingredients' filter will show you all the products that can not be used as ingredients in your facilities.

4. Ground options on the Paths/Ground section in the Store: You can now select different ground types for your fam, this is a per-farm setting. More ground types comming soon.

5. New Tea Crop.

Enjoy!

Thanks

--Raul

only have 1 hour left for itthen the friday is over in france. we want factories
Old Jul 02 2010, 04:17 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe-canadian View Post
i never have a problem..i have all factories..takes me 10 minutes
Me neither, I use Safari. Macs are the best, lol

Visit 's Farm

Old Jul 02 2010, 04:26 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne's_Angel38 View Post
It is Already Friday So What time are the new things being added today that you said would be added today. I have been waiting all night & Day for these new releases and i am wanting to see what they are hurry up and add them please
They will be released when they are ready. We have all been waiting all night and all day.

I guess some people will never be happy no matter what the devs do for us!

Visit 's Farm

Old Jul 02 2010, 04:29 PM
Account Not Linked

i am happy with it but if they say friday: it has to be friday lol:P
nah i understand it cant always be. but i hope it will be done within 30 minutes
Old Jul 02 2010, 04:34 PM

Thanks for a FANTASTIC game. It is so much fun and I must admit I am totally addicted. So MUCH to do.. so little time! LOL
Old Jul 02 2010, 04:37 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by WingmanFarm View Post
Well here is my input with the new features to the facilities.

Make sure you have at least 2 hours to load the facilities and be prepared to be totally frustrated when you think you have a facility loaded for if you re checked finding that only 1 or 2 of maybe 6 will be actually done.

The connection to server lost occurred 6 times during the 2 hours it took to fill my facility ( I had 10 facilities to fill).

The only fix I can see is to only click 4 or 5 times for each item...refresh...go back and again click 3 or 4 times...refresh and continue until you have what you want in the facility. This will take about 1-2 hours with 5 to 7 facilities to work.

I went through every facility I have last night after the update and it only took me about 30 minutes and that was mostly because I was being slow and doing other things at the same time. You might try clearing your cache and checking to see if your flash player is up to date. After the last update there was some major problems, a link was posted that would take you to the adobe site and you can delete the cached info and it will reload a clean updated copy of the game. I also adjusted the amount of information that it is allowed to store on my computer and that seems to have helped a lot.

Here is the link to the adobe site:
http://www.macromedia.com/support/do...manager07.html

There was also a comment posted that had the links for doing a clean install of the flash player, I couldn't find it again but if you do a search of the June 18 update you might have better luck finding it again than I did! I will go back and look again and if I find it I can let you know where it is if you want it.

I hope that this helps!

The moderators have already cleared this link for posting.

Visit 's Farm

Last edited by speedmonkey; Jul 02 2010 at 04:44 PM.
Old Jul 02 2010, 04:37 PM

"2. Start production of multiple batches at once on your facilities: There is a button '+ 10' right next to the 'Start production' button in all the facilities. That button will start the production of 10 (or sometimes, less) batches with one single click."

Not that it took too long before.. but this is the best update so far... I no longer click like a mad man to produce goods!!! Love it

Quote:
Originally Posted by TalknRockPines View Post
How many times can a person check for updates? Everytime she walks past the computer

Sure they will add the new facilities while we are out to supper with friends... then my phone will go crazy with txt msgs and I'll be inhaling food like a mad woman so I can get back home. lol
lol little bit addicted?.. don't worry your not alone LOL
Old Jul 02 2010, 04:38 PM

Awwwwwww cmon!!! How much longer!!!! Cant take it anymore...LOL

OK, I know there is a time difference...buts its 10:30pm here now and i know USA is 5 hrs behind.......WELL INTO FRIDAY!!!!

How much longer we have to wait???
Closed Thread