Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Nov 06 2009, 02:58 AM

Thanks Dev's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! much appreciated and to all the endless moaners on here...SEEEEEE if you sit and wait patient like good girls and boys, you get what you ask for!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XXXXXX
Old Nov 06 2009, 03:03 AM

Here here...seems the same spoilt brats reappear in adult life too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by queenofyack View Post
At risk of being booted off the forum I will still gladly say "Dude STFU".
I have been playing this game for 6 months and I have seen many great changes. I believe the devs work hard to keep things new and moving forward. And all you want to gripe about is a mailbox you don't like.
So tell me what games have you scripted and made constant updates too recently?
Old Nov 06 2009, 03:29 AM

Love the trees My favourite season, so my place will be Forever Autumn! Look forward to more levels!

This is a forum where we can add suggestions, game problems and ideas. I don't need to be told to put up and shut up thanks, I am free to contribute my thoughts for this beta game as requested by the developers.
Old Nov 06 2009, 03:32 AM
Account Not Linked

Hi All

can you let me know if you are going to add larger farms??? I have bought the biggest you do but still not big enough, I want to be able to add more to my form but can not do that?

Thank you

Carla x
Old Nov 06 2009, 04:01 AM
Account Not Linked

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul View Post
Hi there,

Bug Fixes:
----------

1. Performance improved when working/dragging large farms that contained a specific set of items that were not optimized

2. The Harvest menu shown only on ready to harvest crops/trees

3. If you click on a non-ready crops/tree while harvesting, it shows you the growth %

4. More fixes with the XP assigments

Thanks

--Raul

***Moderator edit. If any of you are having any problems with any part of the new release please post those problems here http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showth...vember+Release so we can help you and gather them all up to report to the developers.
Dear FT Developers,
I can't seem to load my FT since yesterday. Read other users having the same problem since last few mths. Really love to be able harvest again before my fields gone to waste. What could be the problem & how can i assess to my FT a/c again? Hope FT could solve my problem soon. TQVM
Old Nov 06 2009, 04:45 AM

Thank you ever so much for not only these new features and bug fixing, but for generally listening to our many and constant gripes (I still would like confirmation as to whether or not we DO get the money for harvesting someones crops if we either leave or move on to plow for them) lol
Old Nov 06 2009, 05:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellshere View Post
As you see by the Announcement from Raul we now have a brand new feature.

When hiring you can now specify that the harvester may only harvest your crops. There is nothing special to do, simply choose this option from the drop down when you click on the avatar you would like to harvest at your farm.

Other improvements include:

Faster deleting of fields since you do not have to confirm each field you want to delete. You will still receive the confirmation pop up for deleting other items on your farm.

It is now easier to know when you will reach the next level. Hover your mouse over your experience points for an update on the exact number of experience points you need to reach the next level.

New items in the store for Thanksgiving including turkey dinners and a tofu turkey dinner.

There are new gifts to send for Thanksgiving like Thanksgiving banners and an autumn tree.

Autumn tree:
This can be put in storage, rotate, but does not hide when you click on "hide trees".

Option to request as a gift. Nearly every item on the farm now has the option to request this as a gift from your friends. The request will be published on your Facebook page.

**We have also noticed that when people have been hired by farmers to harvest crops only, they cannot harvest their trees when going back to their own farm. Try refreshing or logging back in.

PLEASE USE THIS THREAD ONLY TO POST PROBLEMS YOU HAVE FOUND WITH THE NEW RELEASE. OFF TOPIC POSTS WILL BE DELETED WITHOUT NOTICE TO THE MEMBER.
While I was working for a new buddy, at about 6:25 am est, on firefox, I was unable to plow for my buddy. She sent multiple requests to plow, but after I accepted, the page didn't refresh. I couldn't go home to my farm, and had to go to the facebook home page, then go back into farmtown to accept her job request. After I left and came back, all was well. I also noticed that I cannot open and read my mail at other people's farms.
Old Nov 06 2009, 05:51 AM

Hey thanks guys - I'm an Aussie and we don't do Thanksgiving, but I LOVE the pretty autumn tree. Oh, by the way, you say if we hover over our xp points it will show how much is needed for the next level, and that it will soon work on level 34. Does that mean that if level 34s hover over our xp points it will show us how much longer we have to wait for levels 35 to 50 to show up? Ok, ok ..... I'm going !!
Old Nov 06 2009, 06:30 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

2. Hire to Harvest Crops. You can use this option if you don't want workers to harvest your trees

OH, well ... this didn't work for me ... *sniff* ... as the person I hired just to harvest the crops could also touch the trees. All the fruits are gone ... what a nightmare.

Anyway --- ... thanks, for the new feature ... as it might work for others.

Have a relaxed weekend,

Ms Spittle Bug

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Nov 06 2009, 06:34 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Under my user name it says beginner . level 1 ...

I am in level 31 ... and the link under my signature seems to be an old one. Is it not refreshing itself?

Thanks, for your help!

Bye,

Ms Spittle Bug

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Closed Thread