Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Oct 31 2009, 10:08 PM
Account Not Linked

I too joined this forum just to say thank you for the storage option...not necessarily because it was something I just had to have (I was prepared to sell my Halloween items and hopefully purchase them again next year), but because the developers of Farm Town actually appear to listen to user suggestions and take them into consideration. Yes, I've seen the multiple posts/threads of complaints, but there will always be those who will complain no matter what. However, as someone who actively plays both games (the other shall remain nameless), Farm Town far surpasses the other in so many aspects.

Thank you!
Old Oct 31 2009, 10:12 PM
Tycoon ( Level 33 )

Farmer Since: Apr 23 2009
Level:
Trophies: 13
XP:

OK, today I cannot get to my controls because the game area exceeds the area given on facebook. Help?

Visit Land Of OZ

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Oct 31 2009, 10:13 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartySQ View Post
OK, today I cannot get to my controls because the game area exceeds the area given on facebook. Help?
Try right clicking screen and select Show All.
Old Oct 31 2009, 10:33 PM

Default Fantastic!

Thank you so much. I'd just wondered if this might happen the other day. I am so grateful that it has.

Rose
Old Oct 31 2009, 10:41 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Storage

I wish there would've been storage before I sold a lot of stuff But I love FT anyway!
Old Oct 31 2009, 10:59 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Item Storage

Love the idea, just wish there was more space. Please!!! There wasnt even room in the item storage for all of my halloween items.
Old Oct 31 2009, 10:59 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenpwsaid@sbcglobal.net View Post
Love the idea, just wish there was more space. Please!!! There wasnt even room in the item storage for all of my halloween items.
get more neighbors
Old Oct 31 2009, 11:37 PM
Green Prodigy ( Level 29 )

Farmer Since: Dec 15 2009
Level:
Trophies: 11
XP:
Default Storage - Harvested Items

I show 12 items harvested items in storage but when I click on ithe icon it there are only 5 items in storage what happen to other harvested items?
Mimi's Farm

Visit Mimi's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Oct 31 2009, 11:43 PM

Hmmm, when I think "upgrade" I think of, you increased the size of land for the farms as was promised for the beginning of Sept. or was it Aug.?

Although the storage is nice, it's not an upgrade, it's an added feature for Farmtown. So are all the other little add ons. They are features, not upgrades.

Maybe it's the banker in me.
Old Oct 31 2009, 11:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul View Post

1. Users can now move some of their items to the item storage. You can store up to 3 items plus 2 items for each neighbour you have, for example, if you have 10 neighbours, you will be able to store 3 + 2 * 10 = 23 items on your storage.
I am disappointed with this aspect. I love the storage, and I am thankful for it, but I really am beginning to get tired of games, this one and other ones, where you can barely do anything because of all the neighbor requirements.

I understand that you want "new people" to play, but I know for a fact that the current neighbors I have will not do so. I really dislike having to add people I don't know onto my Facebook just to be able to have small updates and features for various games. I especially feel sorry for people who play and only have a couple of friends to start with.

Something needs to be developed where we can add people as our neighbors in Farmtown, but not a requirement that they have to be our friend on Facebook as well.
Closed Thread