Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old May 22 2017, 09:41 AM

Default Cargo port

I have the cargo port. It is setting on farm 21. The weekly contest calls for this facility. When i click on it it says i dont have one. I have taken it off, put it in storage, put it back. Still says i dont have it. Can you please help.
Thank you
Old May 22 2017, 09:47 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by gloriamooney@gmail.com View Post
I have the cargo port. It is setting on farm 21. The weekly contest calls for this facility. When i click on it it says i dont have one. I have taken it off, put it in storage, put it back. Still says i dont have it. Can you please help.
Thank you
Hi gloriamooney,
I have moved your post to the subject thread about the Neighborhood Chains Contest. It is not showing the cargo port as you already have 2 of the Lunch truck in the contest. You can only have an equal amount of coin facilities as you have farm cash facilities.
As you have already filled the 2 lunch trucks then we can't do any changes now.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 22 2017, 10:50 AM

Default facilities

no one seems to understand. I have a facility that you say I don't have.
Old May 22 2017, 11:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gloriamooney@gmail.com View Post
no one seems to understand. I have a facility that you say I don't have.
Hi gloria

Please click in the dice for contest and then click in Work button for Cargo Port, you may see, top left, a blue button called "Missing Facilities?". If you click on that it will tell you how many of that facility you own that are not yet part of the contest. If you click the green check mark, it will tell you why. You can then click on each of the "Rules" to get more information.

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Yesterday, 07:37 PM

When going to the dice for the Neighborhood Contest, it is now says "You have abandoned the contest for this week...." What's up?
Old Yesterday, 07:42 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jan Edwards View Post
When going to the dice for the Neighborhood Contest, it is now says "You have abandoned the contest for this week...." What's up?
Hi Jan,
I am sorry, but if you moved any of the facilities in this weeks contest then you are dropped out of the contest for this week.
From the Game Guide chapter 31 about the contest:

PLEASE NOTE: Once the facilites are entered into the contest you must NOT move them to storage or to another farm. If you do, you will see a warning message. If you proceed, the faciltiy will be removed from the farm, but you will be terminated from the contest. In order to remain in the contest, the facilities that are part of a Neighborhood Chain must remain on the farm during the whole week of the contest.

Here is a link to that chapter:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=621846
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Yesterday, 09:20 PM

Thanks for info, live and learn.

Tags
contest, exp pts, neighborhood chain, neighborhood contest.