Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Closed Thread

Old Apr 25 2017, 12:11 PM

Default How do I know what still needs to be planted?

When it comes to planting trees and flowers (from both gifts and from directly planting them), how do I know if I need to plant more or if I already have enough?

I know we have the facility manager that gives us some information in the Utilization area, but I do not understand how to read it in relation to whether or not I need to plant more trees/flowers.
Old Apr 25 2017, 02:13 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovetoocraft View Post
When it comes to planting trees and flowers (from both gifts and from directly planting them), how do I know if I need to plant more or if I already have enough?

I know we have the facility manager that gives us some information in the Utilization area, but I do not understand how to read it in relation to whether or not I need to plant more trees/flowers.
Hi lovetoocraft,
In the ingrdient planner, you can set filters to 15 day (length a facility will use if loaded fully) and by category. Then you can find the trees and flowers grouped all together and can see how many you need for each facility load. That way you can tell how many of the trees and flowers you need to plant.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 01 2017, 02:58 AM

Default Blue Dot on Neighbours Bar

In the neighbours bar on FT what does the blue dot indicate. I know the red dot indicates a SN and the green dot indicates that farmer is on line but no idea what the blue dot represents. Thank you
Old May 01 2017, 06:46 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivienne57 View Post
In the neighbours bar on FT what does the blue dot indicate. I know the red dot indicates a SN and the green dot indicates that farmer is on line but no idea what the blue dot represents. Thank you
Hi Vivienne57,

It means your neighbour is doing the co-operative quests and has at least one in progress.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old May 01 2017, 03:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Laybourne View Post
Hi Vivienne57,

It means your neighbour is doing the co-operative quests and has at least one in progress.
Thank you Tiger Laybourne
Old May 03 2017, 08:03 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default Time

I can't keep straight what time a question, release, or update is posted vs what time it is to where I live (California). Can you help me out with this? I am sure I'm not the only one trying to figure out if the time was 3am my time or when it happened. Is the game using PST? EST? Some other time?
Inquiring minds want to know.

Fred Bee, gentleman farmer

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old May 03 2017, 10:58 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred Bee View Post
I can't keep straight what time a question, release, or update is posted vs what time it is to where I live (California). Can you help me out with this? I am sure I'm not the only one trying to figure out if the time was 3am my time or when it happened. Is the game using PST? EST? Some other time?
Inquiring minds want to know.

Fred Bee, gentleman farmer
Hi Fred,
Go into your User CP at the top left of forums screen, find and click on Edit Options. Scroll down that page and find Date & Time Settings and change the time zone to your own for California.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 03 2017, 11:58 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Storageproblems!

Hello!
Every time I harvest fruits, vegetables and trees, not everything will be saved in the Storage.
For example Squash, Basil, Coriander and lots of other things, only the number will show 10-11 pieces on the list.
-But when I press the Play-button to reload the game when I'm done, it shows more. Maybe 20!
I didn't have to do that before. It started in the beginning of April!
-I have lots of belts too, but it doesn't help to win more belts in terms of the number of harvests!!
-I have tried to write many feedbacks to the support/forum, but nobody does anything about this or understand what I mean.
-*I wish the game was normal again as before!*
-It's so boring to restart the game all the time to get everything I harvest back on the list. I never did that before.
And I don't want to have 2 acres, it keeps a lot of 1 field!! Love the game, but can not play the game all day either!
-I love this game, but hate that the correct number will not be saved!!
Is it someone who can help me?

Last edited by Linn A; May 05 2017 at 01:36 PM.
Old May 03 2017, 01:07 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linn A View Post
Hello!
Every time I harvest fruits, vegetables and trees, not everything will be saved in the Storage.
For example Squash, Basil, Coriander and lots of other things, only the number will show 10-11 pieces on the list.
-But when I press the Play-button to reload the game when I'm done, it shows more. Maybe 20!
I didn't have to do that before. It started in the beginning of April!
-I have lots of belts too, but it doesn't help to win more belts in terms of the number of harvests!!
-I have tried to write many feedbacks to the support/forum, but nobody does anything about this or understand what I mean.
-*I wish the game was normal again as before!*
-It's so boring to restart the game all the time to get everything I harvest back on the list. I never did that before.
And I don't want to have 2 acres, it keeps a lot of 1 field!! Love the game, but can not play the game all day either!
-I love this game, but hate that the correct number will not be saved!!
Is it someone who can help me?
Hi Linn,
As I have explain to you in your post in Help & Support about this and in the private message you sent, this was done to keep the speed of play up. If you wish to make a suggestion to change it back and allow slower play, then please post it in the Suggestions section. You can not start a new thread there, but you can reply to one that fits your suggestion.
Old May 03 2017, 05:07 PM

Default Not Getting Crop Bonus - Just Venting

I've already posted an idea to the Suggestions section last year now it's just time to vent.

Suggestion Post

It's really getting old when I plan my crops to get a deserved bonus and then when it's harvested the bonus never shows up.

Doesn't matter if cookies are cleared or if the reset farmtown link is used. Seems more and more the Belt or Dan bonus boxes are not showing up.

But of course the not needed facility bonus boxes never fail to show.

Farm Link
Closed Thread

Tags
neighbors, storage capacity