Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Oct 22 2015, 02:23 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petuniaflower View Post
Well Windows 10 kept coming up this past month to install it so I just did will let you know if things work better
it is working GREAT. Anyone here that has Windows 10 having any problems.Would like to know.If they are not,Windows 10 fixed the problem AYE I many not be stating this right,but it said my computer was checked to see if it could handle it. It said it differently but that is what it meant.
Old Oct 22 2015, 02:43 PM

For anyone who is using Google Chrome,they released an update last night or today,updated stable version is 46.0.2490.80 m,just in case anyone is interested.
Old Oct 22 2015, 03:54 PM

Quote:
it is working GREAT. Anyone here that has Windows 10 having any problems.Would like to know.If they are not,Windows 10 fixed the problem AYE I many not be stating this right,but it said my computer was checked to see if it could handle it. It said it differently but that is what it meant.
I have not had any problems since upgrading to Windows 10 on the day of its official release. As a matter of fact I did not have many problems when it was still the Insider edition.

The only issue I have had recently is a hardware issue - a Power Supply Unit (PSU) that has decided to provide stability until a month after its warranty expired! So I am not working for anyone in the market for fear of messing things up for another farmer if they think I will get their crops and my system does a "dirty shutdown!"

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives! A real friend would recommend an SSD. Or better yet NVME.
Old Oct 22 2015, 04:20 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

OK, I know you are having all sorts of problems related to the Flash update, but just so you know, I am having trouble hiding / not hiding things. For example, I tried to hide everything except banana trees, and it hid everything (there were 14 banana trees to show), then when I simply clicked again on the farm it showed everything.
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Oct 22 2015, 10:24 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Smile

Quote:
I pre-ordered Windows 10 and as soon as it was available, switched over, have not had any problems at all with it.. love it!!

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Oct 22 2015, 10:29 PM
Account Not Linked

My Windows 7 has a few problems, but the wife's Windows 10 does fine. Thinking about putting Ubuntu or Mint along side of this Windows 7, just to see how it does, and to use some software I've missed since the Linux box died on me.
Old Oct 22 2015, 11:05 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie Rae View Post
I pre-ordered Windows 10 and as soon as it was available, switched over, have not had any problems at all with it.. love it!!
I really think the game does much better with Windows 10.Wish I had downloaded it earlier.
Old Oct 23 2015, 12:02 AM

This past week I had a quest requiring mangos. Yet when I went to my farm to harvest them I noticed that all my mango trees were gone. And not only that but they were gone from the gift section. Did Farmtown simply do away with the Mango trees or is this a glitch?
Old Oct 23 2015, 05:48 AM

Unhappy Just adding my sad voice to this song

WF39, chrome user,
I cleared memcache and rebooted,
checked chrome for an updates I have current version...
As I've posted before haven't been able to play since last Thursday, my ft problems run the gamut of issues so I won't list them except to say it's impossible to play like this. I totally understand the developers are working hard to fix and I do appreciate their diligence but I just want you guys/gals to know I've yet to see any improvement at all on my end...The good news is I have more time to do real life stuff and more money in my pocket to enjoy life, much longer like this and my withdraw will be complete so if you want a steady pay check feed my addiction soon...
Old Oct 23 2015, 08:10 AM

Now all of a sudden clearing the FT cache 3 times was not enough to keep attempts to work my neighbor's factories from being considered visits... It took 5 times!

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives! A real friend would recommend an SSD. Or better yet NVME.

Last edited by Qivis; Oct 23 2015 at 08:12 AM. Reason: So the English makes sense
Closed Thread