Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Feb 05 2017, 10:26 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Thanks Taz for the answer about how to tell if a neighbor blocked their port. Not having their name show up on the itinerary or replacement list is a great way to let us know they blocked their port.

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Feb 05 2017, 10:32 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lgable View Post
When opening my Seaport Manager and preparing ship from another farm I get the error X025 and have to reload taking me back to my farm. This has been happening since the update. Have run the memcache and other troubleshooting advice
Hi lgable,
Apparently we are not supposed to be able to do our own ships from others farms. It is only there to take care of ships in our port to load and send them on. We will check with the developers about this.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 05 2017, 10:56 AM

Thumbs up thank you Devs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi all

From Raul's notes for the New Release:

Known Issues:

- If you were already on the itinerary for some of your neighbors when you disabled the Ships, those ships will still come to your port. We will fix this on Monday so the ship auto skip your port in this case.
Thank you, Devs, for being so responsive! How awesome that now we can disable boats when we're going to be away for like a few days and don't want to inconvenience our neighbors.

As an aside, I've had some neighbors for over 5 years and I'm really fond of them. Now, when they send their boats out and I'm not able to click them through, they won't be inconvenienced.

Thank you so mucho gracias!

The Rugged One
Old Feb 05 2017, 04:22 PM

OK I just loaded my 5th container for my 51 minutes ship 20 minutes later it says I must wait 17 hours and all of my containers are empty this just happened in the last 20 minutes HELP !!
Old Feb 05 2017, 04:28 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by domer_46530 View Post
OK I just loaded my 5th container for my 51 minutes ship 20 minutes later it says I must wait 17 hours and all of my containers are empty this just happened in the last 20 minutes HELP !!
Hi domer,
Please contact Support on this. I would suggest you not do anything else with that ship until they can have a look at it. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/
You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 05 2017, 07:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi domer,
Please contact Support on this. I would suggest you not do anything else with that ship until they can have a look at it. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/
You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.
My husband and I both had issues with starting a ship and his after second container and mine after the last container we were told we had to wait 24 hour to start to prepare a ship I sent a e mail to the address above.
Old Feb 05 2017, 08:38 PM

I have some neighbors that have not played Farm Town in over a year. I do not delete them because if I do it will reduce my storage capacity. Now these same neighbors are being placed in my ship's itinerary. Yes I can replace some but I do not have 30 neighbors that are active and doing the ships so I have to skip them in order to move my ships forward. Suggest that if someone is inactive for 6 months or more they be disabled from the ship program. That way they could enable the ships if and when they do return and want to enter the program. Thanks for your consideration.
Old Feb 05 2017, 08:50 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by PawPaw99 View Post
I have some neighbors that have not played Farm Town in over a year. I do not delete them because if I do it will reduce my storage capacity. Now these same neighbors are being placed in my ship's itinerary. Yes I can replace some but I do not have 30 neighbors that are active and doing the ships so I have to skip them in order to move my ships forward. Suggest that if someone is inactive for 6 months or more they be disabled from the ship program. That way they could enable the ships if and when they do return and want to enter the program. Thanks for your consideration.
Hi PawPaw,
If you wish to make a suggestion please post your suggestion in the Suggestion section where it will be seen along with the rest of the suggestions by the developers. You can not start a new thread there but you can reply to one that fits your suggestion.
Old Feb 05 2017, 09:11 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Port Ships Are Off .. decided to skip someone and then this message appeared next to their picture on my ships itinerary.. so if I had not looked, my ship would still be there forever and a day I guess.. just wish people who are using this feature would actually be polite enough to let their friends and neighbors know... takes all kinds I guess..
Old Feb 05 2017, 09:15 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie Rae View Post
Port Ships Are Off .. decided to skip someone and then this message appeared next to their picture on my ships itinerary.. so if I had not looked, my ship would still be there forever and a day I guess.. just wish people who are using this feature would actually be polite enough to let their friends and neighbors know... takes all kinds I guess..
Hi Aussie Rae,
After tomorrow those will be automatically skipped so no time wasted on them.
Closed Thread