Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Dec 25 2016, 03:59 PM

just want to put this out there...... love my farmtown of that there is no doubt,, love and appreciate the work the Devs have put into keeping this game, the best on facebook... BUT I am not a farmtown addict, I do not spend all day every day working my farms... I plan my farm so that I can walk away and have a life as well.... I love the ships, they are great, but geeze if I want to work them or help my neighbours, I have to check in every dam hour or so and I am sorry but that is really getting my hackles up... these past 2 days have been ridiculous... and I don't want to feel guilty if I ignore my neighbours ship requests and I live in Australia which puts me in a different time frame... I know you have worked hard to get this together but it is asking too much... they need to be simplified like the trains... thanks my rant over... Merry Christmas
Old Dec 25 2016, 04:12 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Cargo Ship Docked at My Port

How will I know when a cargo ship is docked at my port?
Old Dec 25 2016, 04:21 PM

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie Rae View Post
This is what I am posting, customized so only the person involved will see it, for help with the ships.. its been working so far..
SHIP AHOY!! my ship is in your SEAPORT MANAGER, in your ft toolbox, please Enter that ship, then click fast about 10 times to Load it with products supplied by the Mayor, and it will leave for the next port. Now if you don't see any ship when you open the SEAPORT MANAGER, it means you don't have me as a neighbor but the game will recognize this and send the loaded ship on its way to its next port, thank you.
You said you customized this post so only the person involved will see it. I see it so I must be the person involved. I do not have your ship in my seaport manager nor have I ever had your ship in my seaport manager. I have had several ships come through my seaport manager and I have sent them on their way in a timely manner. If your ship is in my seaport manager then it is invisible to me.

Last edited by bjyhey3; Dec 25 2016 at 04:27 PM.
Old Dec 25 2016, 04:28 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjyhey3 View Post
You said you customized this post so only the person involved will see it. I see it so I must be the person involved. I do not have your ship in my seaport manager nor have I ever had your ship in my seaport manager. I have had several ships come through my seaport manager and I have sent them on their way in a timely manner. If your ship is in my seaport manager then it is invisible to me
Hi bjyhey3

Aussie Rae was giving as an example the message they send to their neighbours
We can all see the post
Thank You for sending on the ships you see in your seaport
comment trouver votre farmlink how to find your farmlink
memcache where's my post gone quoi de neuf
Support (si on ne peut pas résoudre un problème ici)
Old Dec 25 2016, 04:30 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by crs1416 View Post
How will I know when a cargo ship is docked at my port?
Hi crs1416

By opening your Big Yellow Tool Box and clicking on the Seaport Manager icon - it hould have a red circle with a number if any ships are in your port
comment trouver votre farmlink how to find your farmlink
memcache where's my post gone quoi de neuf
Support (si on ne peut pas résoudre un problème ici)
Old Dec 25 2016, 04:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LazyMare View Post
Hi bjyhey3

Aussie Rae was giving as an example the message they send to their neighbours
We can all see the post
Thank You for sending on the ships you see in your seaport
Oh, sorry. I took the post literally.
Old Dec 25 2016, 05:01 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjyhey3 View Post
You said you customized this post so only the person involved will see it. I see it so I must be the person involved. I do not have your ship in my seaport manager nor have I ever had your ship in my seaport manager. I have had several ships come through my seaport manager and I have sent them on their way in a timely manner. If your ship is in my seaport manager then it is invisible to me.
when I post to facebook, I customise the post so it only show for the person to whom it applies..

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Dec 25 2016, 05:07 PM

JuliaK

I understand what you are saying about not wanting to be at farm town all day waiting on and moving ships, and I do not expect you to. On the days I work I will check it before I leave for work and when I get home, there is not other option. If you don't want to check it all day that is fine, I would just check and move what ships you have in the morning and maybe sometime in the evening.

Farming since April 26 2009
Old Dec 25 2016, 05:08 PM

I have noticed alot more activity today on my port than yesterday. People might be getting the hang of it.

Farming since April 26 2009
Old Dec 25 2016, 05:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie Rae View Post
when I post to facebook, I customise the post so it only show for the person to whom it applies..
The post didn't mention FaceBook, it indicated a post here in the Forum...I took it literally because of the way I read it...I apologized once and again now.
Closed Thread