Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Nov 22 2009, 11:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOA View Post
Thank you for all the new stuff, the original crops were getting tired!!!

Can we please, please, please, please have more land.

I am sure that many of us who have been on level 34 for a long time have no more room for our stuff. I have resorted to intercropping my fields under my trees. My Fields are down to a minimum, cause who needed to work. It was just done to help out my neighbors on lower levels, and have a chance to visit.

Then the new stuff started to be available, much of it quite big (the buildings), so everything got squished some more. The farm became more of a park, rather than a farm. Waterfalls have been built, and hours and hours have been spent creating a 3D effect. They are works of art!! Now the even better stuff that we have asked for all along has become available, but where is it supposed to go? Except for a small patch that I keep out of necessity inorder to be able to move anything around, I am packed as tight as it can go. very few little green open spots are left for anything. shifting stuff has become almost impossible unless I sell the stuff the storage is nice, and helps that quite a bit, Thanks so much for that, however, there are a lot of clicks involved in being able to move stuff into it ie i really don't need to be told that 'it is available in your root cellar icon under storage' After moving 30 things to storage, it becomes a really annoying to do so. Drag and drop would be amazing!!! hint hint ie Cafe World's method of storage.

Anyways, now I need to come out of retirement, and get back to work, but I have to totally rearrange everything. Thousands of trees, and even more flowers have to be moved out to remove the white spaces, to increase productivity, re-plow without the white spaces, and go through the whole process to re-stack it all to intercrop it again. Makes me tired just describing it.

I currently have almost 70 of the new and fancy gifts in my gift box that I haven't been able to unpack cause THERE IS NO ROOM!!! That is not really fair to those of us that have spent countless hours creating our farms, only to have to spend 2 hours for every one put into it to create it inorder to make way for crops again.

This will get tired very quickly, and the interest and popularity will start to decline, cause all the while you are tearing it all up, you cannot even do anymore seeding to move ahead. Where is the fun in that?? I can't even admire all of the REALLY nice new stuff, except to go and look at my gifts in the gift box. What is the point of even having them if I don't have any room to put them out?

While I am on a roll, how many neighbors can I have. I keep having my neighbors taken away, and the method to that maddness is that the ones that I interact with the most are the ones to go first!!! And, I have one neighbor, that EVERY TIME I go to accept a gift from him, it goes straight to loading the game. It only happens with this one neighbor

So, if you could please, please, please, please give us more land to buy it would be so greatly appreciated... and quickly, if you can, or I for one will lose interest real quickly, and move onto one of the seemingly unlimited number of virtual reality games available these days. I for one could easily fill another lot the size of my current farm, and still be looking for more room.

If you are unable to increase our lot sizes, could we atleast have the option to 'rent' a neighboring plot to pile everything onto to atleast be able to move around to do the reno's

What exactly does the Add Cash and Coins button do? I am scared to click it for fear that it will take my precious few bucks and convert them to coins.

One more thing in regards to our gifts... it would be nice to be able to give a gift to each of your neighbors, or if we re-gift, not to have it count as part of our allowed number of gift giving. I recieve more daily, then I can give out, and that doesn't sit too well, to not be able to reciprocate the gesture of kindness.

Thank you for your time

LOA
Feel free to click the add cash/coins button. It just takes you to another page that has options for buying Cash/Coins or getting free Cash/Coins for doing surveys, downloading apps etc..

I believe the maximum amount of neighbours is 80

I have seen some wonderful farms with waterfalls, 3d effects multiple houses etc etc etc. I think that even if they increased land size that people would just want more and more and more. It has to stop somewhere.

As for deleting I like you drag and drop suggestion as the current method is a bit of a pain.

My understanding is that Facebook regulates the number of neighbour interactions not Farm Town
Old Nov 22 2009, 11:15 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Why don't you allow us more land if you give us more items. I spent months getting my farm where I wanted it. What I would like to do is start another neighboring farm that I own. I would need to grow it from scratch as I did before. The only thing would be that my gifts, cash, coins and XP points would apply to and be shared by both parcels.

This would allow me to spend the millions I earned after reaching level 34 to add other features. Airports, parks, and other decore and uses.

Just a thought but as a programmer with 40 plus years experience this seems like an easy fix to you want be expand your user base and keep older experienced users.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Nov 22 2009, 11:18 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Interesting the forum sees me as a level 1 when I am linked to my level 41 farm.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Nov 22 2009, 11:30 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by dancingcarl View Post
Interesting the forum sees me as a level 1 when I am linked to my level 41 farm.
it is just a glitch. and more land is coming.
Old Nov 22 2009, 11:32 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by dancingcarl View Post
Just a thought but as a programmer with 40 plus years experience this seems like an easy fix
It's not a programming issue. It's a server load issue. This game has grown far faster than the developers' wildest dreams in just a few short months, and server demand has often reached capacity. They will release the land upgrades AS SOON as they are sure the servers can handle the additional load.

In the first post of this thread, the devs gave a HUGE hint that more land will be available very soon. (They gave us a similar hint a few weeks ago about more levels, and now we have them.)
The mansion is STILL available at 150,000 points and 1 million coins, just like it always was. Only the level number has changed. Don't look at the level number; look only at the XP and coins, which HAVE NOT CHANGED.

There is a known issue with levels for those with 1 million XP or more, and the devs are working on it. Please read the first post in the following thread and follow the instructions:

http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=264634
Old Nov 22 2009, 11:52 PM

I do not see a swimming pool that someone else mentioned.....do these upgrades get pushed out in segments or something?
Thanks!
Old Nov 22 2009, 11:58 PM

I have no complaints. Sure, there were a few glitches, but that happens everywhere. I'm like a kid in a candy store again. Now I feel the need to own a plane. Why, I don't know but it's so cute. What would I do with it? Haven't a clue. Where would I put it? Uhmmm, I'll probably think of something. Same deal with those trucks. I think I need one. I wondered if I really needed that big seeder. Now, not sure why I bothered before we had them. The harvester and the tractor are great when I don't have time to hire others. It is rare to have a place to go and truly lose the sense of time. That's what happens when I go to my farm. Thank you everyone who has anything to do with our new bounty. What fun!!! I do see how kids can get addicted to their games. It's happened to me with Farm Town, my absolute favorite.
Old Nov 22 2009, 11:59 PM
Account Not Linked

The swimming pool is under buildings at the very bottom.
Old Nov 23 2009, 12:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shelbyz71 View Post
I do not see a swimming pool that someone else mentioned.....do these upgrades get pushed out in segments or something?
Thanks!
It is in the store - Locked till level 58 or 59 from memory.
Old Nov 23 2009, 12:01 AM

I'm so excited about all this, I about busted a stitch from recent surgery.

((bat-doobie-thingy))

Closed Thread