Farmer Since: Sep 20 2009
Level:
Trophies: 9
XP:

why can't you expand?

Visit Elsie the Cow Care Home

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Oct 30 2009, 01:16 AM

I agree. I would love to do another makeover, but it takes up too much time to sell or delete my stuf. So I am also starting to visit ft less often. Selling and then rebuying depletes my coins, and then I have to farm again to get more coins. If we get a stor, please do it quickly....I love to try out some of the fab ideas I see on the beautiful farms!!!! Well done to all the artists!
Old Oct 30 2009, 01:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peggy Choate View Post
I cannot even water flowers, plow more than 4 fields or seed without getting "connection to server" issue. This has been going on for 3 weeks. I am on WF30 and would love to go back to WF38 - not as many problems. I am very frustrated and can no longer promote playing Farmtown... This also happens when I work on other farms, which I can no longer do. Can't even get to plowing as it times out when harvesting.
SOOO frustrating...and then you often loose some of what you have done, and have to redo or replant.
Old Oct 30 2009, 01:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightEmphasis View Post
Hi all, I'm level 33 and wanted to see what was up and what I had to look forward to. Seems to me there is not much if no land is acquired for those that have already made it to level 34. Oh my word, what have you guys been doing then? I'm so sorry all of you have been going through such a hard time. If this is all there is then what's a fellow farmer such as those below them got to look forward to? "YES" by all means please give the expansion to the one's who have reached level 34. Wow, I really thought that it had progressed farther then this. We have dedicated hours and hours of time putting in flowers and trees and adding buildings and for just that it takes time and effort. For all of the farmers that have dedicated themselves to all the months of filling each little square for plowing, seeding, and harvesting and making their farms look the best that it can be please respect them and give them "MORE LAND PLEASE". It's only the right thing to do. I've seen such great friendships built from being on Farm Town and the beautiful work being put into so many farms that it would be a waste to see it just stop. Oh, and to have a large storage for all the things that have been bought by the hard earned cash or even with real money would be a life saver. I really do not think it is realized what a big Icon that Farm Town has become. There are people of all ages on Farm Town now and to have people even think of leaving would be a waste. So, please to all the administrators or whomever I ask, "Please give the farmers of Farm Town what we need". Thank you
I have been level 34 for months and believe me it's soooo boring. I don't dare tell you how many coins I have or no one will ever hire me but it's because all I can do is harvest and plow, I have nothing to spend them on so they just keep adding up. I would love to be able to buy more land and the hopes of having new levels and items to work towards keeps me playing. I loved it when I knew I had to work hard to achieve a certain level to buy things, so hopefully soon we will get more levels and more land but not going to hold my breath.
To the mods and devs...if you are reading these I have to say thanks for all the work you put into Farmtown, it is the best game on Facebook and getting better all the time.
Old Oct 30 2009, 09:32 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Just wanted to say thanks for the new tools. I love the fact that we have both 2 and 4 plot options with them. Thanks.

Can't wait to see what goodies are in store for Christmas!

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Oct 30 2009, 04:31 PM
Account Not Linked

Angry Fuel tanks

I would like to know why I had 11 fuel tanks in storage and I had to use 1 and when it took it off it took 6 of them, I went off farmtown came back on and know I only have 1 fuel tank in storage!!! Can anyone tell me why this happen?
Old Oct 30 2009, 09:04 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by helen223 View Post
I would like to know why I had 11 fuel tanks in storage and I had to use 1 and when it took it off it took 6 of them, I went off farmtown came back on and know I only have 1 fuel tank in storage!!! Can anyone tell me why this happen?
When you go to the fueling station, if there are any fuel tanks in your gift box, it will take ALL of them and put them into your fuel storage (although it does seem to leave one sometimes ). You can't choose how many to take from your gift box and put into your fuel storage, but you can avoid accepting them in Facebook/MySpace until you're ready for them.
Old Oct 30 2009, 09:04 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by melissafred View Post
Just wanted to say thanks for the new tools. I love the fact that we have both 2 and 4 plot options with them.
Don't forget 3-plot!
Old Oct 30 2009, 10:10 PM

I love the seeder. It does make it faster for me. I use the harvester once in a while when I'm in a hurry and don't want to go to the Market or a neighbor/buddy isn't around. The harvester also allows me to protect the trees I don't want touched because there are still a lot of people who do not respect the 'hide trees' request.
Old Oct 30 2009, 10:18 PM

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by wpc5032 View Post
hey folks/fellow farmers...
As is our nature (especially in groups), we have a tendace to get all worked up over a matter (misery loves company)... But... Rather than rant & rave.... Let's appreciate the gift of this game and enjoy it. If we have some concerns, let's bring it to the table in a constructive manner. Ideas for improvement are welcomed, i'm sure. (i.e. Requesting more levels and farm size, or a link to explain use of new tools.)
the developers have worked hard to give us this game and we get to play it for free. Sure the game has some glitches, hopefully temporary, but let's give them a chance to work on them. I would hate to see them get frustrated or discouraged and just scrap the game altogether, wouldn't you?
Thanks for listening.
Paulette ;~)
amen sister paulette!!!
Closed Thread