Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Oct 26 2009, 03:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maggiemaesmama View Post
So all they do is sit there? They don't actually get in the field and move,like they do in that other game? Again, like everyone else, what's the point here? I already have all the functions they do, and I spent all this money and these monsters just SIT THERE. LOL.Ridiculous
LoL) You can click on them and pretend they like it as dogs do when they are scratched behind the ear)
Old Oct 26 2009, 04:27 PM

I would be grateful if they ( moderators or developers) would at least acknowledge the problem some of us are having with getting the game to load. I have not had a chance to even SEE the new farm equipment, since the upgrade I have not been able to get my farm to load. Many other are having the same problem.its been a week now. What does it take to get a response? I know this is a free game and they dont "owe" me anything, but are we so invaluable that we get no response about this problem?I can get the Forum.
Old Oct 26 2009, 04:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kemper View Post
I was wondering Why I help people on there farms,but I don't recieve any coins? When can you buy the tractors? Please write back thanks... Holly Jo's Farm...
you should ask admins, i think...i read somewhere here there has been..and maybe still is..trouble with farms being on different update levels which causes
all kinds of trouble..loss of xp..coins..etc..(sighs)...
Old Oct 26 2009, 06:10 PM

Well I absolutely LOVE the new equipment. Yesterday I was able to plant raspberries to my heart's content and not worry about trying to find a harvester at the market who leaves as soon as they see a farm full of raspberries!

I did have trouble getting the harvester to work at first until a friend told me that I need to ensure the 'Remove Space Between Fields' box was ticked (under preferences). Once I did that the machines worked perfectly.

People seem to be having difficulty understanding how the fuel tank gifts work - it's pretty simple really - if you purchase fuel with one fuel tank you will get one hundred gallons of fuel, if you purchase fuel with two fuel tanks you will get two hundred gallons of fuel and so on.

I think it would be dreadful if we could use these machines on other people's farms. There are enough greedy people to compete with as it is, without having the added nightmare of some people being able to harvest multiple squares in one go versus others who can still only harvest a single square at a time.

Thanks to the FT developers for these additions. They have made planting and harvesting far more enjoyable for me. I no longer have to feel 'guilty' about planting raspberries and I no longer have to 'worry' about people who insist on harvesting my trees, even though I ask many times for the trees to be left alone.

So yeah... Thanks!
Old Oct 26 2009, 06:42 PM

Lightbulb Fuel Capacity

I would like to know what happens to the counter if you have over 9,999 gallons of fuel to put in since the counter only shows 4 digits. I have alot of fuel that I have not accepted in FaceBook. If I accept all the fuel cans it will throw me over 9,999 gallons. Just don't want it to truncate, but would like to be able to maximize fuel deposits.
Old Oct 26 2009, 06:48 PM

Unhappy Disappearing Tools

I actually was enjoying the tools - a new diversion - especially the solar powered tractor....until I logged into Facebook to play yesterday and discovered my tractor was gone....rebooting, clearing cookies, cache, all the usual stuff was to no avail....I know I'm not the only one, but I'm curious about what the devs are doing about it....
Old Oct 26 2009, 07:18 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to DayTripperDiva

it's all a game, folks - fun to try, boycott 'em if you don't like the idea...
Old Oct 26 2009, 09:44 PM

To all you gripers out there that constantly complain every time there is an upgrade or a new peace of equipment that doesn't quite meet your expectations you have two options. Number one, QUIT. Number two, wait until the game is completed, its still in BETA for goodness sakes.
Old Oct 26 2009, 10:27 PM

I like the new tools. They are handy when I just don't have time to go through the 'hire' experience. I don't use them every time but when I do, great. Love the seeder. That is worth the expense.
Old Oct 26 2009, 10:44 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Big seeder won't work

I bought a big seeder so that I could do the four plots at once and have only gotten it to work one time. It only shows the one square in yellow and if I go ahead, it takes my fuel. So I stop it because if I am going to have to do it manually, I will save my fuel. Does anyone have any idea of what I could be doing wrong or did I get a lemon for a big seeder?
Closed Thread