Closed Thread

Old Oct 25 2010, 01:05 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
So, when will we be able to buy non-primary items like cheese or bread? Just wondering and hoping! Thanks for the new stuff!
You can get those items by working neighbors facilities, so I doubt very much you will ever get the opportunity to buy them via the marketplace feature.

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Oct 25 2010, 04:45 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbyboop1977 View Post
Something that would be really nice would to have question marks on the crops so you know what crop goes with what facilities.
I would love this to happen then I wouldn't need to update my list every time.
I try and plant atleast a bit of everything thats needed.

Thanx for all the new facilities and crops/trees/flowers. I now have them all up and running.
Love the new buy produce from other farmers

Now whwere's farm 7/8/9. Can not wait any longer seriously NEED it now, its not a want its a need

Visit 's Farm

Old Oct 25 2010, 04:57 AM

I know this is a little late in coming, but I've been a bit busy in the real world

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the Cedar tree It is absolutely beautiful and whoever designed it did a wonderful job of it.

Oh, and the tool changes, and the buying from others, and the ... and the .... are all pretty darned good too !!!!!

THANK YOU !!!!!

Old Oct 25 2010, 06:41 AM

Default When will I sleep.....

I don't know when I am going to sleep...I am glad that farm seven is on the way because the facilities are taking up a lot of room....U guys are the best when it comes to keeping the game interesting, but I have a question....the XP given for crops seems to be outo f whack...why do I get the same XP for a one day crops as I do for a four day crops...seems a little disproportionate to me....could this be fixed to reflect the number of days needed for the crop to mature.... also would like to see more gifting of coin items to newbies...they have a hard time getting anyting worthwhile...would love to pay it forward and gift a few items like the chicken coop or dairy barn....don't know how that would disrupt the gaming experience but I think it would be awesome to do...

Between Farmtown, Cafe World and My Vineyard I am busy all day...trying now to get some simbalence of order to my farm as far as planting and placement of the facilities...but U ladies and gents totally rock...I don't know what I would do if I could not tend my farms.....U really listen to your players and I truly appreciate that....

Also could u find more free ways to earn Farmcash...like contests, decorating farm for a particular theme etc....I am not working and I am disabled so having enough money to buy farmcash is not possible...but lots of free ways would be awesome....

Thanks for the fantastically awesome gaming experience I am having...still waiting for the smokehouse and/or BBQ pit....lol

Helen....love this quote...will be using it on my facebook status....thanks

Never argue with an idiot! He'll drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.
Old Oct 25 2010, 06:42 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by tricia g View Post
I would love this to happen then I wouldn't need to update my list every time.
I try and plant atleast a bit of everything thats needed.

Thanx for all the new facilities and crops/trees/flowers. I now have them all up and running.
Love the new buy produce from other farmers

Now whwere's farm 7/8/9. Can not wait any longer seriously NEED it now, its not a want its a need
you may already know this....... but just saying....... if you click on your facilities they have a ? on the products they make and that will tell you what crops you need to plant....... Just saying......

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

Old Oct 25 2010, 08:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix Granny View Post
I don't know when I am going to sleep...I am glad that farm seven is on the way because the facilities are taking up a lot of room....U guys are the best when it comes to keeping the game interesting, but I have a question....the XP given for crops seems to be outo f whack...why do I get the same XP for a one day crops as I do for a four day crops...seems a little disproportionate to me....could this be fixed to reflect the number of days needed for the crop to mature.... also would like to see more gifting of coin items to newbies...they have a hard time getting anyting worthwhile...would love to pay it forward and gift a few items like the chicken coop or dairy barn....don't know how that would disrupt the gaming experience but I think it would be awesome to do...

Between Farmtown, Cafe World and My Vineyard I am busy all day...trying now to get some simbalence of order to my farm as far as planting and placement of the facilities...but U ladies and gents totally rock...I don't know what I would do if I could not tend my farms.....U really listen to your players and I truly appreciate that....

Also could u find more free ways to earn Farmcash...like contests, decorating farm for a particular theme etc....I am not working and I am disabled so having enough money to buy farmcash is not possible...but lots of free ways would be awesome....

Thanks for the fantastically awesome gaming experience I am having...still waiting for the smokehouse and/or BBQ pit....lol

Helen....love this quote...will be using it on my facebook status....thanks

Never argue with an idiot! He'll drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.
LOL - no problem. It's a good motto.

Old Oct 25 2010, 08:34 AM

Oooooo - I forgot to add that It is simply awesome that I no longer have to go chasing my tools around the farms. The extended tool bar is FANTASTIC !!!!!

More THANK YOU !!!!

Old Oct 25 2010, 09:36 AM

I love the new selling option! Any chance of adding the products of the facilities?
Old Oct 25 2010, 10:53 AM
Account Not Linked

hi Raul, I think I have a glitch!

Clicked on the irrigator to water the flowers and it won't let me saying "flowers can only be watered once a day" BUT...when I go to the water can in the tool bar it let's me water!

So...either it hasn't been 24 hours or the irrigator or water can's "timer" is off?
Old Oct 25 2010, 11:14 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyD View Post
you may already know this....... but just saying....... if you click on your facilities they have a ? on the products they make and that will tell you what crops you need to plant....... Just saying......

yes im sure she does, as of I. but I dont want to come out of the seed section go to the facility section just so I can remember what seed makes what. if there was a ? mark in the seed store section it would help alot.

go...tell me off the top of your head all the ingredients for the pizza restaurant. without cheating. its hard to remember all the seeds to go to the right facility. here I will try without looking. onion, flour, tomato, cheese,pineapple,ham, mushroom. I bet I have forgot afew things. so atleast if we could flick through the seed section and see a ? mark, it could remind us that we need that seed.
Closed Thread