Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Oct 06 2010, 08:18 AM

Default Seeder and Harvester gone

There may be a new seeder and harvester available, but the old ones I had are no longer in my storage.......I'm not going to buy new ones until I get my old ones back! :-(
Old Oct 06 2010, 08:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dashmom View Post
There may be a new seeder and harvester available, but the old ones I had are no longer in my storage.......I'm not going to buy new ones until I get my old ones back! :-(
Hi, they have changed the name from big seeder to seeder did you check all your storage ?
Old Oct 06 2010, 08:31 AM

I bought the new seeder and harvester and was wondering how soon one can leave after clicking on all the plots. It still takes my avatar quite awhile to catch up to my clicking, so still holds me up. Less clicking, not sure if less time.
Old Oct 06 2010, 08:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CynthiaSue View Post
I bought the new seeder and harvester and was wondering how soon one can leave after clicking on all the plots. It still takes my avatar quite awhile to catch up to my clicking, so still holds me up. Less clicking, not sure if less time.
Hi, after you have finished click save, as soon as "pending changes saved" comes up it is safe to leave.
Old Oct 06 2010, 08:46 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Plower and Harvester

With the new harvester and plower. Can you use these on other people's farms to harvest and plow?
Old Oct 06 2010, 09:15 AM

Thank you Tony, I'll check there!
Old Oct 06 2010, 09:35 AM

Default Sausage Packs

Quote:
Originally Posted by julieannsmith View Post
What are the sausage packs for? I can't see where to use them at all?
Thanks
They are used for scrambled eggs and goose eggs omelette in the Breakfast
Restaurant.
Old Oct 06 2010, 09:41 AM

very happy with most of the changes

the one thing that is way below par is the use of SALMON for a meal --- we can't keep enough salmon now for the fish/sushi ---- and now you expect us to have salmon available for diner --- come on, how come you couldn't of used CATFISH -- catfish is a huge fish meal in the mid west and southern U.S.

sorry, but you really blew this one
Old Oct 06 2010, 09:54 AM
Account Not Linked

thank you for a great upgrade. I really like the breakfast place.
Old Oct 06 2010, 10:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CynthiaSue View Post
If you hoover your mouse over the cash at the top left of your farm, it says that most items can be bought with coins. Premium items are bought with farmcash. Well, I don't really think that is true anymore. Lots of items now require farmcash, especially in the tool and facility category, and frankly, alot of the coin facilities are pretty near worthless without their cash counterpart, so I don't bother buying them, too many coins to make too few coins. I think the game is rather discouraging now, since so many of the new facilities are cash. I remember the days when most items truely were coins. I guess they are just making tons of "premium" items now. The last upgrade I didn't buy one thing. This upgrade they did come out with the coin 3 by 3 equipment, which is great, so I will buy that. I have accumulated 100 farmcash now, so it isn't that I can't buy anything. It is that I will probably regret my purchases like I have in the past, so I am pretty slow to spend it now. They ought to make a way to exchange, remodel, sell back for part of the cash, or something. There are some farmcash items I would gladly exchange if it was possible and try something else.
7 fc items in tools
10 coin items in tools.,

23 fc facilities
29 coin facilities

so there are still more coin items then cash. and all coin facilities earn more money then you would just selling the products after you harvest them at the market.