Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Aug 18 2010, 09:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldsheila View Post
That's all ok but how the hell do you get the green dollars without buying them with real money, The surveys and games don't really pay you when you go into them??I find it takes forever to earn them.
No problem here..... I spent about 5 minutes at each of my sets of farms getting the "Government Grants" offer.... had the 13 FT$$ added to my $$ in about 15 minutes ..... had the Manure Spreader minutes later.
Old Aug 18 2010, 09:15 AM

Raul, you and all the devs totally rock!! I absolutely love, love, love all the new stuff! Just purchased the manure spreader and can't wait to see the results. Of course, I'm like everyone else in wanting the 6th farm; like 5 isn't enough for me to play with! I'm so happy I could just . . . play FT some more!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!
Old Aug 18 2010, 09:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelenJS22 View Post
Now I have a quandry. I've fertilized my hops, so now I will have double the crop ..... so can I please now go and fertilize my YEAST ??? We need the yeast but the current supply is so meagre and so painfully, frustratingly slow that I won't get to use the double crop of hops for weeks !! Please, please upgrade the rate of yeast supply to go with the ability to fertilize the crops.

I realize this is not do-able for many..... but get multiple semi-trailers. You will have more yeast than you need.
Old Aug 18 2010, 09:22 AM

I am loving the fact that you guys have released the new update. I know some people were chomping on the bit a little waiting on it. However, I have a couple of points to make.

1. Great that the pig sty now produces something. But not so great that the tool needed to use it costs 50 FC.
2. Great you've added a Flower Harvester. Not so great that it costs 40 FC.
3. You say you've added new items in the buildings and decorations that cost coins, not FC. After I purchase my cereal factory when I hit level 61, I am not able to buy any more facilites as they are only available with FC.
4. No new crops.
5. No new animals.
6. Generally this is a great game, but please either make it easier for us to obtain the FC or make items requiring them cheaper.

Thank you for your time.

Gordy100
Level 58

Last edited by Gordy100; Aug 18 2010 at 09:23 AM. Reason: forgot to sign it
Old Aug 18 2010, 09:23 AM

Yeast should have the same yield has meat or chicken 820 instead of 4?? just saying.
Old Aug 18 2010, 09:25 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

From what I've read here there is no more second hire to remove the red/green frame when plowing? Haven't tried it yet.

Really liking all the updates, thanks devs! Bought and used the big bulldozer and WOW!!! I no longer have to 'save' a half dozen times when clearing a farm.

That's a great little aid that has been added to 'store' for items like seeds. Muchly appreciated.

I was within $3 Farm Cash away from buying the brewery, money I had accumulated from app of the day....then we get more with the new levels. Good grief!!! Now I have to decide what else I want. Such are the trials and tribulations of life huh? Poor me. *snort*

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Aug 18 2010, 09:31 AM

I certainly appreciate all the work you and everyone is doing. The alternate views on facilities are beautiful!

As much as I am thankful, I have to say that 50 farm cash for ANY item is pretty pricey for me. I have purchased extra farm cash so I am not opposed to doing that, but I do have a budget for entertainment, and you just exceeded it.

I am 73, and still love this game after playing for about a year.
Old Aug 18 2010, 09:38 AM
Account Not Linked

cheers ears dude.
Old Aug 18 2010, 09:43 AM

I HATE harvesting for others using the red/green square. It takes way too much time!
Thanks for all the nice buildings and decorations you added, and special thanks for making them available with coins ! ! !
Old Aug 18 2010, 09:49 AM

I LOVE the new fertilizer feature, but can you please remove the "fertilized effect" of the "glowing" squares? It makes the whole farm look weird. I think the "F" when you roll over a fertilized square is enough.
Closed Thread