Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jul 30 2010, 10:58 PM
Account Not Linked

Among all the updates & changes this time, I like the change of the position that text "10 XXXX sent to production..." appears. It was moved higher so that it does not disturb the view of the products.(it was pain for me to wait this text to role up and disappear, as I play this game on netpad, it used to take time...)

Such minute change really shows how you care for players!!
(or maybe because of entirely different reason?? )
Old Jul 30 2010, 11:40 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony D View Post
O.K. Before you accuse me of being paranoid .... Let me just say that I had 3 days off work sick this week , nothing to do .... I even planted some Raspberries .

And now I am back at doom (work) you release another update...

A coincidence ? Methinks not

Thanks
Tony we learned a long time ago we will only get updates when you are at work, so just learn to live with it. When you posted you where sick the other day I thought oh no he needs to get better soon and go back to work I want an update this week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gundha View Post
Among all the updates & changes this time, I like the change of the position that text "10 XXXX sent to production..." appears. It was moved higher so that it does not disturb the view of the products.(it was pain for me to wait this text to role up and disappear, as I play this game on netpad, it used to take time...)

Such minute change really shows how you care for players!!
(or maybe because of entirely different reason?? )
I noticed that last night I also noticed that the xps seems to add up faster and I had only one time out while loading the facilities instead of 10. I don't know how long you have played but the developers have giving us a lot of little things like that that people have asked for or complained about. One of the best ones was moving the trees % growth to over the tree instead on on the tree.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Old Jul 30 2010, 11:47 PM

ok this may have already been answered in the previous 24 pages, but i don't have time to read thru all of it. For the honey making facility, where do you get the bee's from?
Old Jul 31 2010, 12:10 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarletdolphn View Post
ok this may have already been answered in the previous 24 pages, but i don't have time to read thru all of it. For the honey making facility, where do you get the bee's from?

You don't need bees. You buy the honey just like you do in the fish farming plant, truck, and the oil pump.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Old Jul 31 2010, 12:11 AM

Dude...this is what I get for not logging in for a whole day. I didn't realize until just now there was an update. Fantastic! Thanks!!

Windy Poplars Farm
Old Jul 31 2010, 01:23 AM

I. LOVE. THE. BOAT.

I had almost given up on my fish factories because fishing was so tedious - but I've never had my rivers emptier than they are today!

Brilliant upgrade- and just when I said to myself no more money spent on Farmtown.
Old Jul 31 2010, 01:48 AM

The new features are great but I added the honey factory and paid for it with farmcash. It is gone tonight!! Also my new almond trees are gone - I had 12 trees on my new 5th farm. Where are they?
Old Jul 31 2010, 03:12 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witch Hazel View Post
Really do like the new view for the snack factory!!!!!! hope some of the others will be redesigned as well! (dairy, sugar, and ice cream factories, and the sandwich shop)
thanks for the new update!!!
I have no problem with the Dairy Plant and Sugar Factory, but am hoping for a redesign of the sandwich shop, juice factory and (though I don't have them) the olive oil and chocolate factories.
Old Jul 31 2010, 03:37 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witch Hazel View Post
Really do like the new view for the snack factory!!!!!! hope some of the others will be redesigned as well! (dairy, sugar, and ice cream factories, and the sandwich shop)
thanks for the new update!!!
I also like the way the sugar and dairy facility look, but maybe the ice cream factory could be jazz up alittle. and totaly agree about the sandwith shop. I would also like these facilities given a new look, juice factory and maybe alittle less colour on the chocolate factory, but keep the size and look to the choc factory.

wow.... thank you for another great update dev.

I wonder if the new snack factory is really a spanish villa.it looks amazing anyway devs.

Last edited by essexboy; Jul 31 2010 at 03:43 AM.
Old Jul 31 2010, 04:51 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv211 View Post
Can't figure out how to sell with one click? Can anyone help me please?
there should be a little checkmark when u sell stuff.

I love the boat too so much easier and I actually do it now.I have been trying to put multiple barns, etc for animals across my farms and man it's such a pain to get them and then get them in.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Closed Thread