Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by julietm017 View Post
Hi im so new to this how do i hire people to help work on my facilities
after you send an item to production say your juices ok? click on pending .. then look up on the left of that window you will see "Produce Faster" ( i think, can't look now lol) click on that... a pop up window will come up asking you if you want to hire for help.. click on the green check mark... wait for this to load fully ok... a area that you can type will come up to ask your friends to help you... let it fully load.. if your in Fire Fox ok you will have a green activity bar on the bottom right of your browser window let that fully load before you send the request or it may not go out ok?? good luck...... hope you make lots of coins.......

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jul 19 2010, 06:35 AM

I LOVE FARM TOWN!!!!!!!! IT IS SO COOOOOOL!!!!!!! I LOVE ALL THE NEW GRAPHICS AND THE NEW THINGS!!!!!!!!

Sandie Angel
Old Jul 19 2010, 07:41 AM

Appreciate the updates and repairs of the glitches, however, those of us who can climb no higher as there are no more levels are kind of getting screwed. Also i have chatted with some folks whom feel it to not be fair to charge so much cash for some of the items. Some people can earn no more cash and well with the economy as it is some people (including myself) can not afford to use the credit card for a game. There must be a way for you to handle this and make earning cash easier. To be honest, i am ready to quit the game because i am really gaining nothing...................dont you thing there should be rewards of some kind for those just sitting at the top level??
Old Jul 19 2010, 07:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alabamaslamma View Post
Appreciate the updates and repairs of the glitches, however, those of us who can climb no higher as there are no more levels are kind of getting screwed. Also i have chatted with some folks whom feel it to not be fair to charge so much cash for some of the items. Some people can earn no more cash and well with the economy as it is some people (including myself) can not afford to use the credit card for a game. There must be a way for you to handle this and make earning cash easier. To be honest, i am ready to quit the game because i am really gaining nothing...................dont you thing there should be rewards of some kind for those just sitting at the top level??
We will miss you.

Farming away since June 14, 2009
Old Jul 19 2010, 09:32 AM

Default Gripes about Costs

I feel that if you do not want to buy farm cash for the facilities, decorations, etc, just continue to play the game without them. Some of you are saying you can't afford it-ok play with the items you can purchase with coins. Do you think the devs should just spend their time coming up with new things and not get paid for it. Some games charge a monthly amount to just play the game and if farmtown would do that maybe then everthing could be bought with coinss, I for one would pay to play because I love it, and I buy coins everytime something new comes out. If I couldn't afford it, I would concentrate on what I could get with coins and be happy. I have never seen such a group of whiners, I hope you all have lots of cows so you can have cheese with your whine.

Get over yourselves. The devs don't owe us anything.
Old Jul 19 2010, 09:55 AM

I never EVER...EVER thought I would spend real money...

BUT...

I used birthday money, Mother's Day money...I used money that I would've used for movies I DIDN'T want to see...

Now...

I am leaving fallow fields....because I am re-designing and reconfiguring.

I LOVE IT! I do have to say; the facilities bring HUGE COINAGE...MILLIONS IN DAYS! If I could work that into a real life scenario, it would be uber wonderful. Now, I must go...I have a REAL garden and I have REAL cucumbers that are running me over right now and must reconstruct my kitchen's canning factory for 2010.

Bread and Butter Pickles anyone?

It's a game, not a competition...enjoy at your own pace.

Blessed are the thin-skinned for they shall make life miserable for everyone else.

Google Chrome
WF40

Farming since 3/31/09
Old Jul 19 2010, 10:36 AM

Quote:
everyone is offered to earn the same amount of cash as those who havent reached the final level.. if you do not wish to spend money on more there are free offers to fill out under "earn farm cash and coins" thats the only way one would earn more free cash then another
Old Jul 19 2010, 01:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double T Dude Ranch View Post
Fantastic!
Double T Ranch States that she has been at Level 100 since March 19th... now seriously how can that be? The March upgrade made the higest level 90 the July 4th weekend upgrade was when we all hit level 100...
Gee does she have special levels that we dont have???
Old Jul 19 2010, 01:25 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by chinds97 View Post
Double T Ranch States that she has been at Level 100 since March 19th... now seriously how can that be? The March upgrade made the higest level 90 the July 4th weekend upgrade was when we all hit level 100...
Gee does she have special levels that we dont have???
No, I stated I am at level 100 and that I have been farming since March 19th .
Old Jul 19 2010, 02:17 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
try using that line down burger king lol.ive been eating your burgers all my life and now I feel I should get some free.farmtown is a business "wake up people".
Closed Thread