Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jul 18 2010, 05:42 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.S. View Post
why is it so expensive to upgrade now????..I bought farm 4 I made it to the 16X16 and when I looked at the prices of the rest of the farm I almost fell off my chair!!! I can't believe they are so high!! I love the game and been playing it a longtime and I love the new stuff but I may never get beyond this because it's so expensive!Yes,I know I can buy farm cash but I don't have a lot of money to spend on this stuff sooo you may have priced me out of expanding!I'm kind of bummed about it too!

I agree with you.im only on 16x16 farm 4 and no farm 5 yet.people on here keep saying you can make million in your facilities in a day or two.ok thats true..... but for me ive hide everything about farmtown on my homepage, so I cant get any help on my facilities.which means I wait 7days or 15 days till what ever ive made is ready.ok I can set it up my homepage to only show farmtown friends, but I do not want to do that either.if facebook do some changes again it could change my home page and go to default setting with me not knowing, just like here in the forum, they did some changes awhile back and my information was exsposed about who I was.I changed that months ago to hide and now its all back up.all ive done now is wipe all my info and keep the tabs on my front page.
Old Jul 18 2010, 06:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpa View Post
I am getting 16 trees.

My trees are in rows next to each other, and the rows have a one tree space beyween,
It's all down to how you have your trees placed

I believe the shaker does 4 trees from left to right and 8 from top to bottom, providing you have no gaps, which would do 32 trees in total
Old Jul 18 2010, 06:14 AM
Account Not Linked

Send a message via ICQ to oldsheila

Thanks very much for the new updates, there is only one problem , My pointy finger is getting very sore with all the fishing heheheheh. Mary
Old Jul 18 2010, 06:15 AM
Account Not Linked

Send a message via ICQ to oldsheila

Inflation hahahahahhaah
Old Jul 18 2010, 06:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldsheila View Post
Thanks very much for the new updates, there is only one problem , My pointy finger is getting very sore with all the fishing heheheheh. Mary
I can sympathise with you, it's given me CARP-le tunnel, *groan* ok that was bad
Old Jul 18 2010, 06:55 AM

Are we able to place the oil pump on farm 5 and have it function? I have them on the first 4 farms.
Old Jul 18 2010, 06:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naiad View Post
Are we able to place the oil pump on farm 5 and have it function? I have them on the first 4 farms.
I have not put one there myself, but more than likely yes you can, i don't see why not
Old Jul 18 2010, 07:26 AM

Where do we get the 5th farm?
I went to the real estate on mine but its not there
Old Jul 18 2010, 07:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aero 1 View Post
oh I have put these suggestions in the forum called suggestions over and over again along with loads of others asking for the same but nothing seems to make a difference. It seems they are not bothered on improving what we already have they just want to keep adding new facilities. and as brilliant as the new stuff is a update with some of the things that loads of people want not just me would be nice
Apparently you think this is some kind of democracy, where voting for something makes it happen....

If you take note of the newest upgrade, you will see that much more was done in addition to new facilities. So your statement that they only seem to care about facilities is patently untrue.

I think if the devs want to know what the masses are clamoring for, they are more likely to glance over the suggestions forum to find out.

Perhaps the developers have an actual PLAN based on popularity + profitability for this game. And while they listen to us beta-tester/players, they will likely act according to their plan. It's just good business sense.

I don't think it is too much to have asked respectfully that posts be placed where they belong on this large forum. I read the News and Announcements threads to see what the devs and mods are saying about new releases, not to hear people whining about whether lemon balm comes from a plant or a flipping tree. Or whether they can get a PB&J sandwich from a tastefully designed sandwich shop or not. Next we'lll start hearing how soy should be used to produce Isoflavones in the Natural Remedies shop so that the little avatars won't get avatar cancer ! That stuff should go to SUGGESTIONS, so people like me don't have to read them if we don't want to.

Farming away since June 14, 2009
Old Jul 18 2010, 07:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shirl the pearl View Post
Where do we get the 5th farm?
I went to the real estate on mine but its not there
Do you have your 4th farm? because you wont be able to get the 5th, until you have the 4th.

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Closed Thread