Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old May 09 2010, 12:35 PM

Now I see the answer!! Should have read more carefully the first time. You need an oil factory to make oil for some snacks. Since I have no FC, that is moot.
I can make other snacks. I guess I may as well buy the snack factory after I think about it a little bit. That's a lot of coins
Old May 09 2010, 12:47 PM

Thank you. I will say I was disappointed when I went to gift an oil facility and found I had to pay for it. You don't have to in the special days sections(Easter, etc), why in the facilities section? I'm not complaining, just questioning. You're led to believe you can gift on special days, why don't you add you have to pay for the gift? Then people won't be disappointed like I was. I want to repeat, I am not angry and complaining, just misled.
Other than that, I am overjoyed. Pretty soon I won't have time for Any other games. lol
Old May 09 2010, 12:48 PM

If you bought the Confectionary Facility [or had it gifted] could you post your farm link please. Would like to see the details of what products & how much it takes to make each confection...can't find it posted anywhere else. Thanks
Old May 09 2010, 01:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SallyL View Post
Thank you. I will say I was disappointed when I went to gift an oil facility and found I had to pay for it. You don't have to in the special days sections(Easter, etc), why in the facilities section? I'm not complaining, just questioning. You're led to believe you can gift on special days, why don't you add you have to pay for the gift? Then people won't be disappointed like I was. I want to repeat, I am not angry and complaining, just misled.
Other than that, I am overjoyed. Pretty soon I won't have time for Any other games. lol
im guessing it was done this way for those who keep asking if they can buy items with cash and give them as a gift to family and friends. i have seen that requested many times.
Old May 09 2010, 01:13 PM
Account Not Linked

thanks for the new stuff but really,whats with the rubbish graphics.
the food preserve factory- looks like a cardboard cut out
sandwich restaurant- looks like a gaint tampon
and afew of the new facilities looks like castles,what gives.....I have brought afew of the nice looking facilities with real money and I would stick my hand in my pocket again,if the building looked nice and they dont,so I will leave my money in my pocket for now.

they really look like a child has designed them.bert and co sort out the rubbish graphics.
love the way you can make thing,but hate the new graphics.sorry.
Old May 09 2010, 01:13 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Just a quess, but I'd say BANANNA TREE'S make Plantains, being Plantains are made from South American Bananna's!!

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old May 09 2010, 01:18 PM

when i first started farmtown, i thought to myself, well i'll never spend any money on this game they are crazy !! BUT as i've played farmtown and loved it, i did some rethinking on my position of spending money. I thought about all the game i bought my son and video machines i gave him money to feed, and thought well why not i have certainly enjoyed this game, so i went to the bank and spent 19.99 on myself, and i'm glad i did.

Thanks
Farmtown !
Old May 09 2010, 01:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lady laveda View Post
when i first started farmtown, i thought to myself, well i'll never spend any money on this game they are crazy !! BUT as i've played farmtown and loved it, i did some rethinking on my position of spending money. I thought about all the game i bought my son and video machines i gave him money to feed, and thought well why not i have certainly enjoyed this game, so i went to the bank and spent 19.99 on myself, and i'm glad i did.

Thanks
Farmtown !

thats a great way to think of it.. i told my husband i would one day be buying cash and he was iffy about it so i commented on how he just had to have a brand new ps3 when it came out just so it collected dust he agreed to let me buy it when im ready lol still havent found an item i just had to have right away to purchase the cash so i keep earning it free with the offers
Old May 09 2010, 01:36 PM

What a bummer.
I am sitting here with over 90 mil in coins; but, I cannot buy the factories that I would like to buy as I have -- 0, zilch, nada, no -- dollars.
I have not found it easy to get the dollars -- as some seem to do -- through the -- Earn Cash and Coins -- tab.
I have over 950 k points. New seeds, new factories, new stuff -- but no new levels!!!! What is up with that???? Why are we not getting new levels. I worked hard to get my levels -- unlike now when they are fairly easily attained. But, now I am being penalized.
People have asked in the past and I am asking now -- why can you not -- at least -- give both a coin and dollar amount to the different factories/things??
Old May 09 2010, 01:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by New to This View Post
What a bummer.
I am sitting here with over 90 mil in coins; but, I cannot buy the factories that I would like to buy as I have -- 0, zilch, nada, no -- dollars.
I have not found it easy to get the dollars -- as some seem to do -- through the -- Earn Cash and Coins -- tab.
I have over 950 k points. New seeds, new factories, new stuff -- but no new levels!!!! What is up with that???? Why are we not getting new levels. I worked hard to get my levels -- unlike now when they are fairly easily attained. But, now I am being penalized.
People have asked in the past and I am asking now -- why can you not -- at least -- give both a coin and dollar amount to the different factories/things??
you are not being peanalized you recieve as much cash as everyone else based of of levels just because one reaches the last level doesnt mean they in the end get a diffrent amount. unless someone purchased cash or took the time for the offers the amount stays the same...

as for levels there seems to be a time frame between adding new levels so im assuming if more come it will be in a certin amount of time if they do add more..

if there is a coin and cash amount those who paid real cash would demand refunds it wouldnt be fair and the company will loose allot of money from no one buying the cash that they use to fund the free game because it is free unless you choose to pay for something else but majority is free and if you dont buy the items for cash you arent being held back in the game since there are items for coin in the facilities

above is just my thoughts and oppinions on why