Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Mar 06 2023, 12:41 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeyg56 View Post
It's worrying though that I cannot relink to FT
Hi honeyg,
If you completed the information asked for in the pop up then you are linked. They have just removed the linked information at the top of your farms.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 06 2023, 12:42 PM

So how do I relink my farm to my email address?
Old Mar 06 2023, 12:43 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
So how do I relink my farm to my email address?
Hi Honeyg,
If you filled out the forms and submitted, then you are linked.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 06 2023, 12:49 PM

Is there a way to check that it has been registered and if need be is there a way for me to change any details?
Old Mar 06 2023, 12:51 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Is there a way to check that it has been registered and if need be is there a way for me to change any details?
Hi Honeyg,
You should see a fly up saying that it is verified. We are asking the developers to change that to an additional pop up. We do not have any details about making changes yet.
Old Mar 06 2023, 12:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi prisdp

It is legit. We are all doing the same registration.

It will be showed up for 5 days so you will have to enter your credentials to not forget them when the new web site is ready.
But didn't we already give this information to Slashkey a couple of months ago? Why do we need to do it again. And I'm also confused about what password? My Facebook log-in password? This whole thing makes me nervous.
Old Mar 06 2023, 12:52 PM

No I didn't get the "verified" flyup
Old Mar 06 2023, 12:53 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JbarLFarms View Post
But didn't we already give this information to Slashkey a couple of months ago? Why do we need to do it again. And I'm also confused about what password? My Facebook log-in password? This whole thing makes me nervous.
Hi JbarLFarms,
You gave an email address, but you did not give a password you wanted to use for the login. Any password you want to use for playing the game. It does not have to be any you use for Facebook or the forums.
Old Mar 06 2023, 12:54 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
No I didn't get the "verified" flyup
Hi Honeyg,
Don't worry about it as you will see these pop ups for 5 days in a row. Next time look for the fly up or if we get them to change it the pop up for that.
Old Mar 06 2023, 12:57 PM

Sorry Taz but I didn't get a fly up saying that it is verified

Tags
link email, login