Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Jul 24 2023, 06:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirMatthew KC View Post
Hi. I know this isn't a serious problem. A number of my neighbors used to have a profile photo from Facebook and when they logged into Slashkey, they had one also. Now those are missing. On a couple, they tried memcached (the correct one) and it didn't fix it. Any ideas as to why this happened?

I have a number of people who send me train boosts with common names and I can't tell who is who when I want to return them.

I imagine this is part of the severing from Facebook. It just confused me since I KNOW the three in this photo have logged in often on the Slashkey site.
Hi SirMathew KC

I moved your post to the thread about Neighbors.

It could be due they didnt allow Farm Town to collect their information from their Facebook accounts when they got the pop up to do that months ago.

They will need to wait till the Upload picture is released in the Account Tab to be able to add or change a picture.
Old Jul 24 2023, 06:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi SirMathew KC

I moved your post to the thread about Neighbors.

It could be due they didnt allow Farm Town to collect their information from their Facebook accounts when they got the pop up to do that months ago.

They will need to wait till the Upload picture is released in the Account Tab to be able to add or change a picture.
AH! THAT could well be it! Thank you!!!
Old Jul 24 2023, 06:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirMatthew KC View Post
AH! THAT could well be it! Thank you!!!
You are welcome SirMathew KC
Old Jul 24 2023, 11:25 PM

Default avatars

Since a lot of the neighbors avatar is now blank, how are we to tell them apart if they share the same name and are the same level?
Also, is it safe to assume that every neighbor we now see on slashkey are all people who made the switch over rom Facebook?
Old Jul 24 2023, 11:37 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockcandymountain View Post
Since a lot of the neighbors avatar is now blank, how are we to tell them apart if they share the same name and are the same level?
Also, is it safe to assume that every neighbor we now see on slashkey are all people who made the switch over rom Facebook?
Hi Rockcandymountain,
I moved your post to the thread about neighbors. Those are not their avatar that are blank. Unfortunately Facebook may be blocking Farm Town to get the pictures from your Facebook profile. The developers have not enabled the feature to upload a picture yet in the Account tab. The only way you can tell them apart right now if they do not have the picture is by their name.
If you see the green dot on them showing they are online in the game then yes they have to be on the website since Facebook has deactivated the other version. You may still have neighbors though that have not made the move. They will still show as your neighbors.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 25 2023, 12:52 PM

Default Supper Neighbors

Juniper is my Super Neighbor. However, when she goes to my farm there are no tools at all for her, only the green manure spreader and the blue watering can. Where are all my tools that she should be using, or at least her tools?
Old Jul 25 2023, 01:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by em5148 View Post
Juniper is my Super Neighbor. However, when she goes to my farm there are no tools at all for her, only the green manure spreader and the blue watering can. Where are all my tools that she should be using, or at least her tools?
Hi em5148

Is this happening in all your farms or only in one or a few of them?

All your supernieghbors have the same problem?

Which job does this superneighbor want to do?

You tools are in storage and you are sharing them as well as your fuel. Im not sure which set you have for your fuel, if you have it set to use first, then your SN shouldnt have problems.
But if you have it set to use it last, and you SN doesnt have fuel, then that could be the problem.
Old Jul 25 2023, 04:42 PM

Angry Avatar not showing ....

On the game screen in the new game. It was previously working.
Old Jul 25 2023, 04:48 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaScobee View Post
On the game screen in the new game. It was previously working.
Hi LisaScobee,
Are you talking about your avatar in your farms or are you talking about your neighbors pictures in the neighbor bar?
If it is the neighbors pictures (not avatar pictures) then the problem is Facebook may have stopped Farm Town from getting those. We will be able to add a picture later, but it is not ready yet.
If you are talking about your own avatar try restarting your farms.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Jul 25 2023 at 04:52 PM.
Old Jul 25 2023, 05:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi LisaScobee,
Are you talking about your avatar in your farms or are you talking about your neighbors pictures in the neighbor bar?
If it is the neighbors pictures (not avatar pictures) then the problem is Facebook may have stopped Farm Town from getting those. We will be able to add a picture later, but it is not ready yet.
If you are talking about your own avatar try restarting your farms.

The avatar when I log into Farm Town Website.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg FTAVATAR.jpg (10.8 KB, 6 views)

Tags
archived farm, beige dot, blue dot, can't add neighbour, colored dots, coloured dots, dots, green dot, invite, neighbor, neighbor requests, neighbors, neighbour, new neighbours, purple dot, red dot, remove neighbour, super neighbor, super neighbor tools, super neighbors