Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Feb 04 2023, 06:16 AM

I have 5 farm cash facilities for the NCC but only 4 cash. I have "extra" cash facilities available and was wondering why they were not added? Thank you.

And now I see my farm cash flavored popcorn facility is off of the NCC.

Farming since July 12, 2009

Last edited by cmm1958; Feb 04 2023 at 07:41 AM.
Old Feb 04 2023, 07:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmm1958 View Post
I have 5 farm cash facilities for the NCC but only 4 cash. I have "extra" cash facilities available and was wondering why they were not added? Thank you.
Hi cmm

I just cleared your NCC data.

Please close the game in all tabs you have it opened. Then wait a few minutes and load the game again.

See if that corrected the problem. If not, then post here again.

Thanks
Old Feb 04 2023, 07:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi cmm

Please close the game in all tabs you have it opened. Then wait a few minutes and load the game again.

Thanks

Unfortunately no it did not help. I restarted my computer and now even my flavored popcorn facility is not showing up :-(

Farming since July 12, 2009
Old Feb 04 2023, 08:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbarksda View Post
Not showing all of my NCCs in Facility manager or NCC. I have 12 of each of the FC facilities but only 6 and 7 of the corresponding Coin Facilities. I bought 11 of each of the FC facilities and they are not showing up in facility manager. It is like they do not exist.
Hi bbarksda

Old Feb 04 2023, 08:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by texans View Post
I own 12 Farm Cash Factories for this week NCC and should be able to have 12 coin factories. I have 4 Dental Clinic and at least 8 Tea Factories but only 5 Tea Factories are on the NCC.

Hi texans

Old Feb 04 2023, 08:04 AM

Quote:
Unfortunately no it did not help. I restarted my computer and now even my flavored popcorn facility is not showing up :-(
OK cmm, I just cleared your data again.

Please do the same, close your farms in all tabs you have them open, wait a few minutes and then load your farms again.

Let us know if that corrected the issue.
Old Feb 04 2023, 09:07 AM

That made it worse. I had 12 FC factories, now I have 9.
Old Feb 04 2023, 09:08 AM
Senior Moderator

Hi All,
The moderators are testing this and will send their results on to developers shortly. Please be patient until we can get the data to the developers to fix this issue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbarksda View Post
Not showing all of my NCCs in Facility manager or NCC. I have 12 of each of the FC facilities but only 6 and 7 of the corresponding Coin Facilities. I bought 11 of each of the FC facilities and they are not showing up in facility manager. It is like they do not exist.
Quote:
Originally Posted by texans View Post
I own 12 Farm Cash Factories for this week NCC and should be able to have 12 coin factories. I have 4 Dental Clinic and at least 8 Tea Factories but only 5 Tea Factories are on the NCC.
Quote:

And now I see my farm cash flavored popcorn facility is off of the NCC.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 04 2023, 12:00 PM

I have a tea Factory on Farm 39 but it is not showing up on the Neighbourhood Chains Contest. I have 3 House Construction and One Popcorn Factory but only 3 are showing on the two on the right. (one tea factory and 2 dental) Why?
Old Feb 04 2023, 12:04 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodneycs View Post
I have a tea Factory on Farm 39 but it is not showing up on the Neighbourhood Chains Contest. I have 3 House Construction and One Popcorn Factory but only 3 are showing on the two on the right. (one tea factory and 2 dental) Why?
Hi Rodneycs,
I moved your post to the Help & Support thread about the Neighborhood Chains Contest.

We are aware of this problem and it has been reported to the developers. We will have to wait until they can find and fix the problem.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Tags
add faciities in contest, disable ncc, enable ncc, facilities in contest, missing in ncc, ncc, ncc rewards, neighborhood chain, neighborhood contest