Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Dec 20 2022, 04:51 PM

For several days now after I run the Farm Manager to STart all, Store All, etc. I am getting nothing in the Glass Factory to move to the Warehouse for distributing to others. Is there a problem with this function right now? I was patient and have never had this problem before with the Warehouse, but for several days it hasn't worked.
This is the message down below when I'm running the Manager and Warehouse:
2022-12-20 22:53:53.316 WARNWARNING: Farm_Controller.Remove_Recipe_Items - not enough items on storage to cook recipe, failed ingredient: $C
Bur I have tons of all the products in storage, what is wrong and what am I missing please and thanks.
Do the items in storage not transfer to the Warehouse to distribute to Neighbors and sell in marketplace on the other side? I cleared everything and re ran the start all, load all, etc and the only one it gave me was the first one from the Glass factory.

Last edited by sizzlinsssandi; Dec 20 2022 at 05:00 PM.
Old Dec 20 2022, 05:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzlinsssandi View Post
For several days now after I run the Farm Manager to STart all, Store All, etc. I am getting nothing in the Glass Factory to move to the Warehouse for distributing to others. Is there a problem with this function right now? I was patient and have never had this problem before with the Warehouse, but for several days it hasn't worked.
This is the message down below when I'm running the Manager and Warehouse:
2022-12-20 22:53:53.316 WARNWARNING: Farm_Controller.Remove_Recipe_Items - not enough items on storage to cook recipe, failed ingredient: $C
Bur I have tons of all the products in storage, what is wrong and what am I missing please and thanks.
Do the items in storage not transfer to the Warehouse to distribute to Neighbors and sell in marketplace on the other side? I cleared everything and re ran the start all, load all, etc and the only one it gave me was the first one from the Glass factory.
Hi sizzlinsssandi

I moved your post to the thread for your problem.

According to your data you have 32 Glass Factory, I think the message you are receiving is due you do not have enough ingredients to fill all of them.

When you start production in your Super Facility, then products are available for you to fill your Trading Warehouse.
I vsited a few farms and the Glass factory only shows the the Mirror Glass Sheet in production.

By the way you have 2 Glass Factory on your farm 2, please remember that only one of them is producing, the other one only is a decoration.

I would suggest you to only fill one of your Glass factory and then check if you have products to load into your Trading Warehouse.
Old Dec 20 2022, 06:48 PM

Thanks so much, never had this problem before with any other facility, so concerned me. Thanks for checking it out Merry Christmas.
Old Dec 20 2022, 07:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzlinsssandi View Post
Thanks so much, never had this problem before with any other facility, so concerned me. Thanks for checking it out Merry Christmas.
You are welcome sizzlinsssandi and Merry Christmas to you too
Old Dec 21 2022, 11:37 AM

When I click for the Squishmallow Factory to start all, no items are put into production - this has been going on for several days. All items are clicked, and I have plenty of the ingredients to make all the items. Thanks for the help. It's on my farm 2 at the very front. - Shirley Hancock alias Zany Clover.
Old Dec 21 2022, 11:50 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zany Clover View Post
When I click for the Squishmallow Factory to start all, no items are put into production - this has been going on for several days. All items are clicked, and I have plenty of the ingredients to make all the items. Thanks for the help. It's on my farm 2 at the very front. - Shirley Hancock alias Zany Clover.
Hi Zany Clover,
Is that facility showing in the facilty manager? If not put it into storage, click save and then put it back on the farm.
If it is try starting each individual product and see if they all start.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 21 2022, 12:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer_Susan View Post
Hi,

I have gotten the gift return bug that others have noted, but just now I got a notice that one of my farms had too many facilities and I needed to move some to other farms to avoid losing stuff. Is that a bug or do I need to take that seriously? I've never gotten it before - which is what made me wonder. I hope it's a bug! I guess if nothing else, I can stop putting new facilities on that farm. If it's not a bug, how many should I move?
Additional note to what Taz said, Susan.
Just make sure you do not move one of the service facilities that are part of the current Neighborhood Competition (if you are taking part in it) to a different farm. That would result in your participation in the NCC being canceled. I forgot which factories were part of it once and moving the wrong factory resulted in all my hard work being for naught. I would hate to see this happen to you when it is a Wednesday and the competition week is almost complete. Especially if at the moment you find yourself in the lead!

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives! A real friend would recommend an SSD. Or better yet NVME.
Old Dec 23 2022, 12:42 PM

Default fair food factory

I have both corn and butter in storage and also all the ingredients for corn dogs but I can't start batches of either in the fair food stand. Why is this? Am I missing something?
Old Dec 23 2022, 12:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DakotaDave View Post
I have both corn and butter in storage and also all the ingredients for corn dogs but I can't start batches of either in the fair food stand. Why is this? Am I missing something?
Hi DakotaDave

I moved your post to the thread about Facilities.

The Fair Food Stand is a service facility, it doesn't produce products but you can fill it with products made in a regular facility.

The Corn dog is produced in the BBQ Restaurant and according to your data you do not own it.

You have more information in the following link from our Game Guide:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...90#post6298290
Old Dec 28 2022, 05:34 AM

The new Guyanese restaurant won't start the Guyanese Chicken Curry, saying need more chicken (got plenty)
When you click on the ?, the image of the chicken not showing, only saying image not available....

Update:
Same issue with the cook up Rice....

Tags
belt, can't post from facility, cash out, display issues, duplicate facility, facilities, facility manager, facility wall requests, find facility on farm, fuel problems, fuel usage, funeral facilities, ingredient planner, levels, load all, non-workable facs, production facility, religious facilities, service facilities, service facility, store all, what's in stock, what's pending