Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Nov 03 2021, 11:25 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dadman57 View Post
They were working before and it appears they are all connected and dispatched. They are on farm 11 & 12. Thanks
Hi Dadman,
Your train on 12 is ok and all 10 cars are dispatched, but the train on 11 shows only 9 cars in the Train status as dispatched. The tank car on the end of the train is not connected correctly. Unfortunately you will have to wait until that train comes back in 5 days. Then you can move the tank car around to reconnect it correctly. Only use the yellow hand or no hand to connect it as if you use the green or purple hand it can show as connected but not be correctly aligned.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 08 2021, 06:16 PM

Default Factories and Facility Manager

I'm just wondering if I'm the only one whose factories don't appear inside the facility manager? To harvest them now, I have to do them individually. The only facilities that appear in the facility manager are the ones to cash out/load all. Did I miss something or is this still an issue being worked on?? Thanks to anyone who can answer.
Old Nov 08 2021, 06:25 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by FarmerPetz View Post
I'm just wondering if I'm the only one whose factories don't appear inside the facility manager? To harvest them now, I have to do them individually. The only facilities that appear in the facility manager are the ones to cash out/load all. Did I miss something or is this still an issue being worked on?? Thanks to anyone who can answer.
Hi FarmerPetz,
Please open your Facility Manager and click on the Funnel Icon top right of the window that opens, then make sure that it is set like this for your facility tools to work on all facilities on all farms. Please remember to click the green check mark to save any changes.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 11 2021, 12:11 AM

did I see somewhere in an update that you can move facilities without emptying them now
Old Nov 11 2021, 05:13 AM
Account Not Linked

I can work the facilities but can't share them with others to work.
Old Nov 11 2021, 05:36 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by amanda1955 View Post
did I see somewhere in an update that you can move facilities without emptying them now
Hi amanda1955,

You've always been able to move a facility without emptying it, but it's better not to move it while there is anything still pending or done. You won't be able to store the products when the facility isn't on that farm and any ingredients used to make what is in it are not returned to you when you move it.
That data can remain on the farm, sometimes it does not. It's not great if the data stays there, in case it causes a problem in the future which may not be quick or easy to fix, so that's why we always recommend that a facility is empty before it's moved, to try and avoid that.

If you do move any facilites to another farm, please remember not to move any that are in that weeks NCC contest as that is a bit different, and will cause you to abandon the contest. There's no way to reverse that when it happens which would mean that you won't be able to continue with that weeks NCC and would have to wait until the following week to enter the next one.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Nov 11 2021, 09:15 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Esther Garrett View Post
I can work the facilities but can't share them with others to work.
Hi Mary,
What happens when you try to request your facilities work?
Old Nov 11 2021, 11:10 AM
Account Not Linked

Cannot find where to post this but

I think crackers needing Yeast has created the problem with keeping Yeast in stock
Old Nov 11 2021, 11:29 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by peggyannvt View Post
Cannot find where to post this but

I think crackers needing Yeast has created the problem with keeping Yeast in stock
Hi Peggyannvt,
If you want to make a suggestion for a change please post it in the Suggestions section in a thread that applies to your suggestion.
Old Nov 14 2021, 01:08 AM

Default new facilities

before I bought the new facilities I had gotten to dan 3 on the puffs in the new restaurant. Several friends sent that product to me. So after I buy the restaurant and Taste of facility I figured I had something already to put into it - nope - shows I have NONE!! Where did they go????

Tags
belt, can't post from facility, cash out, display issues, duplicate facility, facilities, facility manager, facility wall requests, find facility on farm, fuel problems, fuel usage, funeral facilities, ingredient planner, levels, load all, non-workable facs, production facility, religious facilities, service facilities, service facility, store all, what's in stock, what's pending