Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Sep 13 2022, 03:18 PM

Default WebGL Supported, but DISABLED ------------------- ERROR!

How do I enable this?
Old Sep 13 2022, 03:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irene L. Newstead View Post
How do I enable this?
Hi Irene

I moved your post to the thread for your problem.

When this happens, please close and reopen your browser.

If that doesnt work for you, then check your browser is up to date and also if you have any pending update for Windows or Mac in case you use it.

You can also clear your browser cache, take in mind that the first time you load the game after the clearing, it will load very slowly as all graphics have to be loaded again.

If you need instructions on how to clear your browser cache, visit the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=421890

If nothing works for you, then you have more suggestions in the first post, first page of this thread.
Old Sep 15 2022, 02:25 PM

I got on my farm a little after 8am. I was able to claim coins from quest I started last pm. I harvested then planted for today's quest. all the usual things ...the game slowed to a halt. I closed game & opened it again but was stuck on black page with white symbol. It has never resolved to the count up to 75
Old Sep 15 2022, 02:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by glenncobb View Post
I got on my farm a little after 8am. I was able to claim coins from quest I started last pm. I harvested then planted for today's quest. all the usual things ...the game slowed to a halt. I closed game & opened it again but was stuck on black page with white symbol. It has never resolved to the count up to 75
Hi glenncobb

I moved your post to the thread for your problem.

Please close everything and restart your computer.

If that doesnt fix your problem, then check if your browser is up to date and also if you have any pending update for Windows or Mac in case you use it.
After any update it is better to restart your computer.

If anything works for you, then follow all suggestions given in the first post, first page of this thread.
Old Sep 17 2022, 10:36 PM

Default help i cant find farm town

i dont know what happened but farm town isnt on my facebook any more.
Old Sep 17 2022, 10:41 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larwin View Post
i dont know what happened but farm town isnt on my facebook any more.
Hi Larwin,
I moved your post to the thread about loading problems. Click on See more at the bottom of the left column under Your Shortcuts and see if it is there.
If not then you can always click on the Play FarmTown button at the top of the forums.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 17 2022, 10:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Larwin,
I moved your post to the thread about loading problems. Click on See more at the bottom of the left column under Your Shortcuts and see if it is there.
If not then you can always click on the Play FarmTown button at the top of the forums.
guess something changed during last update i was away from game a bit. started game a bit different for me but nothing in my game i know of was different. just was re authenicating my facebook profile or something.

do i need to have some concern about this?

Last edited by Larwin; Sep 17 2022 at 11:01 PM.
Old Sep 17 2022, 11:07 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
guess something changed during last update i was away from game a bit. started game a bit different for me but nothing in my game i know of was different. just was re authenicating my facebook profile or something.

do i need to have some concern about this?
Hi Larwin,
It has nothing to do with the update of the game. Sometimes Facebook loses a short cut off your list beause others take it's place. That is not controlled by the game.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 17 2022, 11:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Larwin,
It has nothing to do with the update of the game. Sometimes Facebook loses a short cut off your list beause others take it's place. That is not controlled by the game.
does facebook have a forum for mods or support i never seen one good as farmtown i could find. i only know your forums. wasnt sure where it was i think there may be a link to one but never used it. not sure they have a main facebook forum.
Old Sep 17 2022, 11:17 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
does facebook have a forum for mods or support i never seen one good as farmtown i could find. i only know your forums. wasnt sure where it was i think there may be a link to one but never used it. not sure they have a main facebook forum.
Hi Larwin,

No they do not have a forum.

Tags
cannot load game, farm not loading, farm town not loading, frequent crashes, game freezes, green screen, loading issues, saving data, u00, webgl, white screen, x025, x025 error