Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Mar 31 2022, 01:22 AM
Account Not Linked

hi can you put open pit mine in coins on same farm as the turbo open pit mine plz and thank you
Old Mar 31 2022, 06:16 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelle jo View Post
hi can you put open pit mine in coins on same farm as the turbo open pit mine plz and thank you
Hi michelle jo,

Yes you can put one of the Turbo Open-Pit Mines on the same farm as the coin version.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Apr 01 2022, 10:36 AM
Account Not Linked

thank you for your reply
Old Apr 02 2022, 03:14 AM

I have been noticing for a while now that not all of my facilities load fully when I click on 'start all'. Quite a few only load to 25% even though I have plenty of stock available to fill them. My turbo bakery only loads to 16% every time. I reload farmtown and the facility manager and click 'start all' again and the turbo bakery loads fully and more items will load in some facilities , but changing the drop down to 'utilization' will show that some have still not fully loaded. Is there a limit to how many facilities will load when we use the 'start all' function? The store all and load all buttons seems to work correctly. thanks for any help you can offer
Old Apr 02 2022, 05:17 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WendyP57 View Post
I have been noticing for a while now that not all of my facilities load fully when I click on 'start all'. Quite a few only load to 25% even though I have plenty of stock available to fill them. My turbo bakery only loads to 16% every time. I reload farmtown and the facility manager and click 'start all' again and the turbo bakery loads fully and more items will load in some facilities , but changing the drop down to 'utilization' will show that some have still not fully loaded. Is there a limit to how many facilities will load when we use the 'start all' function? The store all and load all buttons seems to work correctly. thanks for any help you can offer
Hi WendyP57,

Before you start/load any facilites are you storing first?
It's sounding like you don't have enough to fill the turbo bakery to 100% so when you first use Start All you are starting everything that you have enough ingredients for and then when the mayor credits you with ingredients for the bonus batches you are then able to start more batches which gets it to 100%

With the other facilities that are not getting to 100% have a look at those facilites and see if it's all of a particular product in a facility or only some of the products in in a facility that isn't starting/loading. If there is any like that you need to see if there is a check mark on the facility and then open it and make sure that there are also check marks on each of the products made in the facility. Any missing check marks means that the Start All and Load All won't work on those.

If the above is all fine and they still are not getting to 100% please continue with the following:

After you have used Store All is it the Ingredient Panner in the Facility Manager to see if you have enough ingredients to fill them all to 100%?
If you are not doing that please do so, then when you check the ingredient planner make sure that the top filters are set to All Facilities, 15 days (which is one fill to 100%) and Missing then click on Update and that should show anything at the top that may be short on ingredients.
If there is anything showing that you are short on products, then reload the game and see if that improves at all. The reason I'm asking you to do that is to make sure that there's not been a delay or a problem in those stored products making it to your storage.

If the ingredient planner is showing you have enough products to fill them to 100% run memcache to clear your game data to make sure everything is fine there. To do that Click Here. A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window. Then reload and try the Start All and Load All and see if your facilites all get to 100%.

When you do that please remember that you will get some ingredients added back to your storage for bonus batches which will allow you to start more products if you had run short on them.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Apr 02 2022, 08:35 AM

thanks for the quick response Tiger. I do make sure I store all before i start trying to load. Then I refresh before i select 'start all'. Then I reload and click 'start all' again and more will load. I will follow the other steps you told me about in the morning when I go to load them up again, fingers crossed it will all make sense ) thanks again
Old Apr 02 2022, 10:37 AM

Again with missing facilities. I am now missing again 3 cinnamon factories, turbo open pit and again turbo fish farm. Why does this keep happening? I know there are other farm cash items missing, but unless I get a list of my purchases its a losing battle. ID number ( 109795614146769 )
Old Apr 02 2022, 12:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazming View Post
Again with missing facilities. I am now missing again 3 cinnamon factories, turbo open pit and again turbo fish farm. Why does this keep happening? I know there are other farm cash items missing, but unless I get a list of my purchases its a losing battle. ID number ( 109795614146769 )
Hi Jazming

I moved your post to the thread about Facilities.

When you reported this the first time I asked you to contact Support and I can see in your data that they added farmcash for the missing facilities.

You will have to contact them again for the new missing facilities.

Also, I visited your farms and they are covered wall to wall with waters, some with flowers, trees, crops on top and also facilities. I think that is the problem, there are so many things on your farms that is not possible to add more items.
Old Apr 05 2022, 01:28 PM

Default Mayor Not Finishing Facilities

I have found instances where it seems the mayor stops working the facilities. I can immediately go back and sometimes I'll get oops on the first few farms, then he starts in again. Is there anything I can do about this? Working the list takes long enough without going back and doing them twice.
Old Apr 05 2022, 01:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conjetta View Post
I have found instances where it seems the mayor stops working the facilities. I can immediately go back and sometimes I'll get oops on the first few farms, then he starts in again. Is there anything I can do about this? Working the list takes long enough without going back and doing them twice.
Hi Conjetta

Im not sure if I understand, but when the Mayor stops working, do you mean he works a few farms and then he doesnt continue working the rest of farms showing up in the farm selector?

How do you inmediately go back? by clicking again in the link in the wall requests?
If you do that, then if the Mayor has already worked a few farms, then you will get the oops message for those farms.

Tags
belt, can't post from facility, cash out, display issues, duplicate facility, facilities, facility manager, facility wall requests, find facility on farm, fuel problems, fuel usage, funeral facilities, ingredient planner, levels, load all, non-workable facs, production facility, religious facilities, service facilities, service facility, store all, what's in stock, what's pending