Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Closed Thread

Old Jul 14 2014, 10:32 PM

Default Really

Come on guys......this problem should have been dealt with long before it ever appeared on farmers screens. This is programming 101. Please fix the glitch.
Old Jul 14 2014, 10:35 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnbravesgirl View Post
Come on guys......this problem should have been dealt with long before it ever appeared on farmers screens. This is programming 101. Please fix the glitch.
It could be a glitch that didn't show up when they ran their program and only showed up when it went live, that is why they have more than 1 stage of testing, be patient and they will get it fixed.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to post a link to your farm: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Jul 14 2014, 10:39 PM

yes but sometimes it doesn't exactly make it perfect on it. It needs to be moved. Confusing
Old Jul 14 2014, 10:40 PM

Managed to get around it a few times but, the quest box covering the bonus box is a real pain! Takes forever to get around quest box to bonus. Clicking on bonus coins doesn't always work.
Old Jul 14 2014, 10:41 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Granzilla View Post
I recieve no coins for anyone harvesting for me...
You do not receive coins for harvests regardless of whether you do them or someone else does them for you. You receive the harvest which you can sell or use. You only get coins when you harvest for someone else along with a percentage of the crops.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 14 2014, 11:17 PM
Senior Moderator

A fix for this problem has been put in. Now you will not see the Quest Gauge when you go to work for someone else, so the bonus chest can now be seen.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 14 2014, 11:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie Rae View Post
common folks, just click on the COIN AMOUNT and NOT THE CUBE and the bonus will be collected...a workers is doing my farms and collecting the bonus from every one..
That doesn't work. As Taz said it is a glitch and he has reported it to the developers.
Old Jul 14 2014, 11:50 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccheney View Post
That doesn't work. As Taz said it is a glitch and he has reported it to the developers.
And it has now been fixed.
Old Jul 16 2014, 06:54 AM

Default news feed link not working

This link which was posted here in the forums used to list All FT posts and ONLY FT posts: https://www.facebook.com/?sk=app_56748925791

Not working now. Nothing shows but if I go to my News feed or a News feed for a FT GROUP I have created they all show up withing all the other news feed items which is a royal pain to wade through.. Only NOT showing using the above link.
Old Jul 16 2014, 08:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAlbertini View Post
This link which was posted here in the forums used to list All FT posts and ONLY FT posts: https://www.facebook.com/?sk=app_56748925791

Not working now. Nothing shows but if I go to my News feed or a News feed for a FT GROUP I have created they all show up withing all the other news feed items which is a royal pain to wade through.. Only NOT showing using the above link.
Hi John!

Have you tried the new link in My Requests tab, Show Farm Town Wall Requests? It is very helpful and shows a good number of your friends/neighbors posts.

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Closed Thread

Tags
access, albums, als, android, animals, attn: taz or rob t, backup, bad players, billing, black fence, bonus, buddy list, can't post, carol barnett, choosing options to sell, confused, crops, dashboard, deactivate, deactivated farm, delete, disappearing farm, duplicate facility, facebook, facilities, facilities list, facility work, farm cash for help, farm town cash, farm town hacker, farmers helping, farms, farmtown, glitch, harvest, help and support, help me please, hire, hiring issues, hiring pop-ups, hiring questions, home page issues, ideas., invite absent farmers, issues in market, issues on fb, layer, layer plow, layered, layered crops, layered farms, layers, lost account, lost everything, lost farm, lost levels, magnified farm area, making a suggestion, market, market is empty, messages, missing facility, missing farm, moderators, music, my request, non ingredients, permission, photo's missing, pictures of farms, plowing fields, privacy, private message, privileges, question, questions, raised, report, request friend to work, save, scam by game, security threat, select, selling, selling half not working, selling products, sort, store, suggestion, suggestions, super neighbors farm, support, support help, support needed, tickets, toolbox, tools, tools not working, tracks, train