Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Closed Thread

Old Apr 21 2014, 08:29 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snookie Sue View Post
What is the difference between normal harvests and "large" other than that they were done by someone else. Are they worth more???? Tx, Snookie
The large boxes will make more coins when sold at the market place then regular. For example a reg box of Acorn Squash you get 1118 coins and with a large box of Acorn Squash you get 1342 coins (I believe).

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to post a link to your farm: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.

Last edited by KnightRider; Apr 21 2014 at 08:35 PM.
Old Apr 22 2014, 12:37 AM

Default Freeze avatar

Please please please let us freeze our avatar or hide them or kill the little nuisance or anything to keep them out of the way while we are working. I was stepping all over myself tonight trying to put in trees on my new farm.
Old Apr 22 2014, 07:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccheney View Post
Please please please let us freeze our avatar or hide them or kill the little nuisance or anything to keep them out of the way while we are working. I was stepping all over myself tonight trying to put in trees on my new farm.
Hi!

I moved your post to Help & Support.

With this new Release, you have the option to freeze your avatar while farming. Click in your avatar and choose the last option from the menu.

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Apr 22 2014, 02:22 PM

Default Question about trees

This may be a dumb question but is there an easier way to buy and plant trees than one at a time? I haven't done lots of trees because it is such a pain to reopen the store and purchase each one separately. I have done quite a few flowers because you can just keep planting till you are done. Any help would be appreciated.
Old Apr 22 2014, 02:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nora.cavanaugh View Post
This may be a dumb question but is there an easier way to buy and plant trees than one at a time? I haven't done lots of trees because it is such a pain to reopen the store and purchase each one separately. I have done quite a few flowers because you can just keep planting till you are done. Any help would be appreciated.

Hi!

I moved your post to Help&Support.

When you purchase a tree,place it in your farm and then click in it and choose "Buy multiple" from the menu.

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Apr 23 2014, 01:54 PM

Question dimout?

i never have much probs with my farms but today i'm having to turn off trees to plant because they are fuzzy..not going away like usual..not a real big deal but is nice i don't have to mess with turning them off...just letting you know in case it's a issue all around...
Old Apr 23 2014, 02:26 PM

Default farmtowncasch

Beste Mevr, Mr,

ik deed een aankoop bij Vistaprint en tot op heden kreeg ik de farmtowncash niet op mijn spel.

Bij navraag bij Vistaprint verwezen ze mij naar Trailpaysupport, die mij volgend e-mail stuurde :

Hi Patrick,

Thanks for taking the time to email us. I'm sorry you haven't yet received your credits.

According to our records, we notified Farmtown to issue 1250 Farm Cash Vistaprint printed photo mug offer to your account on 2013-12-14. Please note that it may take a few hours for the credit to appear, or you may need to refresh your account before your balance is updated.

If you still haven't received credit for the transaction in question, we recommend following up with the Farmtown support team to check the status of your credit. If you need any further assistance, please let us know.

Regards,

Lee
TrialPay Customer Support

> Geachte Mevr, Mr,
> Ik deed een aankoop bij vistaprint., Nl een bedrukte koffiemok.
> Deze is ondertussen al geleverd maar de Farmtown Farmcash zijn nog niet bijgeschreven op het spel
>
> Kunt U dit eens nakijken AUB
>
> Mvg Vuylsteke Patrick

Kunt U dit eens nakijken AUB.

Mvg Vuylsteke Patrick
Old Apr 23 2014, 02:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tasmaniandevil View Post
Beste Mevr, Mr,

ik deed een aankoop bij Vistaprint en tot op heden kreeg ik de farmtowncash niet op mijn spel.

Bij navraag bij Vistaprint verwezen ze mij naar Trailpaysupport, die mij volgend e-mail stuurde :

Hi Patrick,

Thanks for taking the time to email us. I'm sorry you haven't yet received your credits.

According to our records, we notified Farmtown to issue 1250 Farm Cash Vistaprint printed photo mug offer to your account on 2013-12-14. Please note that it may take a few hours for the credit to appear, or you may need to refresh your account before your balance is updated.

If you still haven't received credit for the transaction in question, we recommend following up with the Farmtown support team to check the status of your credit. If you need any further assistance, please let us know.

Regards,

Lee
TrialPay Customer Support

> Geachte Mevr, Mr,
> Ik deed een aankoop bij vistaprint., Nl een bedrukte koffiemok.
> Deze is ondertussen al geleverd maar de Farmtown Farmcash zijn nog niet bijgeschreven op het spel
>
> Kunt U dit eens nakijken AUB
>
> Mvg Vuylsteke Patrick

Kunt U dit eens nakijken AUB.

Mvg Vuylsteke Patrick
Hi, this is the forum for farmtown, not support, please follow this link

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings/support/

Trouble loading your game? Clear your browser & Macromedia cache files as most issues can be cured by performing this regular maintenance!

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Old Apr 23 2014, 03:46 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbara nixon View Post
i never have much probs with my farms but today i'm having to turn off trees to plant because they are fuzzy..not going away like usual..not a real big deal but is nice i don't have to mess with turning them off...just letting you know in case it's a issue all around...
You should have the eye in the bottom right corner of you screen when you start to plant, if so then you can click on the eye and see if hidden is there, if not then you should click on the icon that looks like a wrench in the upper right corner and when the preferences pops up go down and look for the option that says "Eye icon only toggles between" and make sure that it has a check mark in it. You then also have a choice of either dimmed or hidden.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to post a link to your farm: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Apr 23 2014, 05:24 PM

Can I just add my tuppence worth to this?

I don't know if it'll help but when FB did their recent upgrade/change to the layout of FB, whenever you start a FB chat with a friend and you start it from ANY game, you appear to get thrown out of the game you're on.

It happens to me and loads of people I know and it doesn't matter which game we're on.

It's an FB thing. If I'm going to be playing games, I tend to open FB chat windows first for the people I may want to chat to then that way I don't get thrown out of my game, which is normally when I'm at a crucial place!
Closed Thread

Tags
access, albums, als, android, animals, attn: taz or rob t, backup, bad players, billing, black fence, bonus, buddy list, can't post, carol barnett, choosing options to sell, confused, crops, dashboard, deactivate, deactivated farm, delete, disappearing farm, duplicate facility, facebook, facilities, facilities list, facility work, farm cash for help, farm town cash, farm town hacker, farmers helping, farms, farmtown, glitch, harvest, help and support, help me please, hire, hiring issues, hiring pop-ups, hiring questions, home page issues, ideas., invite absent farmers, issues in market, issues on fb, layer, layer plow, layered, layered crops, layered farms, layers, lost account, lost everything, lost farm, lost levels, magnified farm area, making a suggestion, market, market is empty, messages, missing facility, missing farm, moderators, music, my request, non ingredients, permission, photo's missing, pictures of farms, plowing fields, privacy, private message, privileges, question, questions, raised, report, request friend to work, save, scam by game, security threat, select, selling, selling half not working, selling products, sort, store, suggestion, suggestions, super neighbors farm, support, support help, support needed, tickets, toolbox, tools, tools not working, tracks, train