Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Aug 02 2012, 11:30 AM
Account Not Linked

Thanks for the help on facilities, definitely thanks on the new Hardware Shop Service Facility now my old store is useful, thanks for the people, thanks for the alternate views on the signs now I just have to go and change some of mine to the proper ones and a big thanks for the new views on the railroad gates. I haven't looked at the new facilities but I will look at them later. It would have been better if it would have included yellow lines like the white lines for the roads and arrows for the road, will have to put that back into the suggestions again as a reminder.
Old Aug 02 2012, 11:31 AM

OK, i wasn't looking forward to people decorations...

but the people decorations are cute.

Thanks, Farm Town. :P

Visit my main farms,The Farms at ShortBerry!
Also check out Coal Patch Woods, my mom's farms, of which I am general manager. (It features farming on a budget...NO purchased Farm Cash with this farm!)
Old Aug 02 2012, 11:39 AM

Can I now use 2 different freight trains to get goods, even though I have to wait for them to be on the same schedule? I can attach my new hopper car to the 2nd freight engine but it shows the same cars and schedule as the active one. Should I leave it or move the new car to the old, active engine? Thanks
Old Aug 02 2012, 11:51 AM

FYI, on working neighbors facilities, you have to work half of the facilities before the mayor will finish the rest. Just went to my neighbor who has 82 on one farm, had to work 41 before the mayor finished. I know that might sound picky, but it takes so long to work the facilities, since she also has almost the same amount on 2 other farms. (sigh) Oh well guess cutting my time in half to work is better than working all of them. Thanks for the upgrades, tho.
Old Aug 02 2012, 12:01 PM

I really, REALLY, like the new view of the chocolate factory....

now... about that confectionery

lol
Old Aug 02 2012, 12:07 PM

Thanks for finally answering my prayers for a Greek/Mediterranean type restaurant ... YES ... now to start making the foods I love!!!! Thanks FT Devs -your the greatest!!
Old Aug 02 2012, 12:19 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Thank you, thank you very much Raul and Co. Amazed this morning when I came in and had the little people on the gift section, then went to store and found the beach facilities, and now going to get those other two. Came in and no news release. So glad that this one is GREAT like Tony the Tiger would say.
Have to say it all the time, YOU GUYS ROCK!! Thanks for making this game so enjoyable and fun. Keep up the good work....
Couldn't find you in Miami, just came back home yesterday, even looked on the yellow pages, but could not find the FT Cave....
Old Aug 02 2012, 12:20 PM

Many thanks, Raul.
Old Aug 02 2012, 12:26 PM

I really like the new view for the chocolate factory. I always put it out and collected as much chocolate as I could then put it in storage. Now I can leave it out and have lots and lots of chocolate.

I like the people too, very tasteful. Wasn't sure what to expect on that one!

hmmm what else...I may have to spring for some train cars later...good job adding value to these!!

Thanks! You rock!
Old Aug 02 2012, 12:35 PM

love the little people ... not bought any trains yet but u certainly making it look worthwhile now
Closed Thread