Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Apr 04 2017, 06:19 AM

i notice while fishing and tree harvesting and tree chopping, the items didnt get gone at first.. kinda like a shadow still left til u changed farms then they get gone...kinda confuseing or annoying, kinda slow...
Old Apr 04 2017, 06:53 AM

I am wondering why the 5x5 ext mode and 6x6 ext mode combines are locked for me? I have the 6x6 combine, but was not able to purchase the 6x6 ext mode combine? Can anyone tell me why?
Old Apr 04 2017, 07:33 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by crochetlady22 View Post
I am wondering why the 5x5 ext mode and 6x6 ext mode combines are locked for me? I have the 6x6 combine, but was not able to purchase the 6x6 ext mode combine? Can anyone tell me why?
Hi crochetlady22,

You must own all the 16x16 tools before you can start buying the EX tools for working overlapped fields. You can see the requirements in the Game Guide. Here's the link to the section about those tools >>
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...46#post6146146

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Apr 04 2017, 07:48 AM

I can not upgrade my original farms 4, 5, 9 or 10. I have cleared memcache , tried different browsers, etc - no effect. edit - when I go to the Realtor's Office to try to purchase the 44x44 expansions I get the same message "You have already purchased all the..." for all 4 farms.
Old Apr 04 2017, 07:53 AM

Thank you For another great release Raul. My only problem is that I was so hoping you would give us the eye option with the new big tools. They just aren't any good to me without being able to turn the eye off when I use the seeder. Thanks again for all you do for us.
Old Apr 04 2017, 08:26 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sod farmer View Post
I can not upgrade my original farms 4, 5, 9 or 10. I have cleared memcache , tried different browsers, etc - no effect. edit - when I go to the Realtor's Office to try to purchase the 44x44 expansions I get the same message "You have already purchased all the..." for all 4 farms.
Hi sod farmer,

It looks like you have rearranged your farm order at some point so your farms are not in the original positions. For example your farm 1 is now in position 8 in the grid.

The only way you are going to know which are farms 1 to 10 is if you reset the order in the Farm Selector Manager, then try upgrading. However before you do this you might want to make a note of the order they are in at the moment so you can put them back in that order when you are done upgrading.

Your data is showing you have upgraded original farms 1,2,3,4, 7 & 9 to 44x44

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Apr 04 2017, 08:29 AM

Default ghosting/artifacts & new tools

PLEASE, when we harvest/shake/chop/fish REMOVE the items as soon as it is done. Having a ghost image or artifact appear for a delay makes it difficult to see where the line is between done and not done and I'm sure it is a bandwidth and server drain to have every harvest be a two-step process rather than just a one-step process (ready to gone rather than ready to ghost to gone)!!!

And the new tools are useless UNLESS you play unsupportedly. Where are the 24X tools those of us that play the proper way need? Between my wife and I we have over 200 FC and I see nothing worth WASTING them on right now. The new 6x extended tools offer us no improvement in game play whatsoever? Our 16x tools do more (256 plots) than the new 6x (36 plots) extended tools since we don't layer. Where is that an improvement?
Old Apr 04 2017, 09:03 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Love the new buttons for scrolling directly to the top and bottom of windows!
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Apr 04 2017, 10:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sod farmer View Post
I'm having this problem too, I upgraded 1,2,3,4,5 and 6 but that was as far as I could get. I've just had a thought though - have I reordered the farms at any time? I might have done, but I didn't think that I did that with those early ones.
Old Apr 04 2017, 10:53 AM

we do not need more land 42 x 42 is big enough. have to move farm around to see whole farm now .why would anyone want the farms bigger.i know lots of us that have 42x42 will not buy the 44x44 . hope no one buys it .we want more farms not more land . love farmtown just wish you had not went bigger with the farms
Closed Thread