Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Feb 12 2016, 03:54 PM

Thumbs down Cash suck

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverfern47 View Post
Cost might not be a problem for you, but it is for many on a fixed income, elderly and disabled people!
I recently complained about high cost, and so many tools that are unused after you upgrade through 4-6 items. They don't care. Told me that pass the "suggestion" on to the design team. Funny thing was...there was no suggestion! Instead of rewarding long time players, they just keep rolling out cash only options, all the while crippling the ability to earn the FC. I understand why so many players have left! I don't mind paying for special tools (like the editors, planters, transplanting, etc) which aren't required to enjoy the game, and appeal to those who like redesigning farms all the time. When I have to fork out another $60 to get the right level combine that plants when it harvests, well I can see I'm being ripped off. Their loss.
Old Feb 12 2016, 04:03 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by FarmShan View Post
I recently complained about high cost, and so many tools that are unused after you upgrade through 4-6 items. They don't care. Told me that pass the "suggestion" on to the design team. Funny thing was...there was no suggestion! Instead of rewarding long time players, they just keep rolling out cash only options, all the while crippling the ability to earn the FC. I understand why so many players have left! I don't mind paying for special tools (like the editors, planters, transplanting, etc) which aren't required to enjoy the game, and appeal to those who like redesigning farms all the time. When I have to fork out another $60 to get the right level combine that plants when it harvests, well I can see I'm being ripped off. Their loss.
Hi FarmShan,
There is an entire section of threads for posting your suggestions. Here is a link to that section. You can not start a new thread in that section, but you can reply to one that fits your suggestion.
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 12 2016, 05:30 PM

In the Show Extra Farm Info - there is a green Q for Quest farms. How do you make that green show up as your quest farm? I typed the name Quest farm in the banner but it doesn't have the green Q on the Show Extra Farm Info.
Old Feb 12 2016, 05:36 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by carolannhallam View Post
In the Show Extra Farm Info - there is a green Q for Quest farms. How do you make that green show up as your quest farm? I typed the name Quest farm in the banner but it doesn't have the green Q on the Show Extra Farm Info.
Hi carolannhallam,

The green represents that you have made a particular farm a quest farm. You can make a farm a quest farm if you own any of the animal harvesting tools, by clicking on the farm name at the top of your game screen. What it does is stops the animal sheds related to those tools from being harvested on that farm, when you use the "Harvest all" button in the Facility manger, which can be useful for regular quests.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Feb 12 2016, 10:22 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

The new restaurant that was just released is telling me on chicken and lamb I need more to be able to produce 2 of the dishes. I have all kinds of chicken and lamb in my storage. I have over 1 million of each in storage. Ran mem-cache cleaner and still not loading those products.

Last edited by docmm6; Feb 12 2016 at 10:42 PM.
Old Feb 12 2016, 10:26 PM
Account Not Linked

I just bought the new Argentinian Restaurant. I tried to load the Patagonian Lamb, and Chicken with Rice and I get the message that I do not have enough Lamb (I have 1065781) and do not have enough Chicken (I have 1289264). Lamb and Chicken are not on the list page of ingredients needed for a full run.
Old Feb 12 2016, 10:29 PM
Account Not Linked

New restaurant is not fully loading for me , says I need more chicken/ lamb. I have over 500k of each
Old Feb 12 2016, 10:57 PM

Following this latest release, The "Show User Info" button no longer functions. No circles of any kind show. The crop/harvest info still works.
Just trying to report this, tyvm.

Update: Now experiencing a bout of not being able to send gifts or request train boosts.
Also, in a nice little "the hurrier I go, the behinder I get" throwback; the trouble with Barley on layered fields has returned to plague my planting. Do other lemmings or even devils, also question their sanity, in sticking with this rattletrap Rubemilker?

Lorenzo

PECCATUM ORIGINALE
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...766&farm_ix=20

Last edited by Larry Greenslate; Feb 13 2016 at 09:20 AM.
Old Feb 12 2016, 11:01 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by docmm6 View Post
The new restaurant that was just released is telling me on chicken and lamb I need more to be able to produce 2 of the dishes. I have all kinds of chicken and lamb in my storage. I have over 1 million of each in storage. Ran mem-cache cleaner and still not loading those products.
Quote:
Originally Posted by L.A.Bob View Post
I just bought the new Argentinian Restaurant. I tried to load the Patagonian Lamb, and Chicken with Rice and I get the message that I do not have enough Lamb (I have 1065781) and do not have enough Chicken (I have 1289264). Lamb and Chicken are not on the list page of ingredients needed for a full run.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Just Terri View Post
New restaurant is not fully loading for me , says I need more chicken/ lamb. I have over 500k of each
Thanks all of you. I have sent an email to the developers to get this corrected.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 12 2016, 11:03 PM

Hey whats up with the new Algerian restuarant and chicken and lamb. Both item do not show in storage but when you check them in the Semi Trailer i have thousands?????