Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Aug 11 2013, 10:29 AM
Account Not Linked

Getting so frustrated, for the past several weeks my screen in regular mode has been messed up, see yesterday's post, today, I can read across the top now (name of farm, level, shows all farms, etc) but now when I try to click on my trains to see if they are ready it says "wait, I'm busy." I haven't done anything on my farm yet for my avatar to be busy....ugh!!!
Old Aug 11 2013, 10:32 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qivis View Post
READ what I wrote, Taz. They ARE in storage and work, but not showing there even though they are there. The store does not acknowledge their presence and will not unlock the turbo versions for me to buy because it says I do not have the regular conveyor or packaging tools when I have them and they work. Since I cannot see them in the storage box even though I do have them, I cannot do the move out of storage and back in thing. I suspect something is wrong with server W9 since that is the one which my farms use.

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...m_id=602895328
Since you are the only one that has reported this and none of the clearing has helped, then I suggest you contact Support and see if they can fix this. Be sure to tell them everything you have tried.
Here is the link for the form to contact them:
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings/support/
Be patient as it can take any where from a few hours to a few weeks for them to respond depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 11 2013, 10:33 AM
Account Not Linked

I take that back, now I can't read any of the regular info on my screen unless I go to full screen mode. This is what I can visibly see on regular screen mode across the top....(coins) 5, (fuel) ,589,188 and Livestock Lord....that's it, and I still can't check my train status because my avatar is still busy even though I've done nothing on the farm for her to be busy. I have tried to reset the game 3x and have exited back out to facebook and come back in again, nothing helps!
Old Aug 11 2013, 10:44 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Read the bottom of the first post here. Raul did list that they are aware of it and working on it.
Well in a way. Raul stated "Known Issues:

- Still some of the improvements to the Neighbours page are currently not working, or only works on some browsers
- Some users get a blank screen when they access the Ingredient Planner from the facility manager. If you are one of those, please report the browser and the OS you are using.
Last edited by Raul; Yesterday at 02:42 AM.

It does not say they are working on it and states to report the browser and OS. But there has been no update. Maybe it's just the way I think and in my job communication is key. Giving updates on a daily bases and such.

Just would be nice to know. No worries.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Aug 11 2013, 11:09 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sooner Sue View Post
I take that back, now I can't read any of the regular info on my screen unless I go to full screen mode. This is what I can visibly see on regular screen mode across the top....(coins) 5, (fuel) ,589,188 and Livestock Lord....that's it, and I still can't check my train status because my avatar is still busy even though I've done nothing on the farm for her to be busy. I have tried to reset the game 3x and have exited back out to facebook and come back in again, nothing helps!
Try clearing your memcache by clicking the link below in my signature for that, then when the page of unsetting text opens close it and your farm if it is open, then clear your browser cache and close your browser. Reopen and try again for your train. Be sure to let the farm completely load before you click on it.
For your missing items on your screen when your farm is open right click some where within your farm then click on Show All.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 11 2013, 12:49 PM

Level:
XP:

I own all the turbo tools. Today when I went to load my facilities only the last two purchase showed for me to load my facilities. I took them all out of storage...cleared history and memcache. Put them back into my storage and tried again....and still only two of them are showing up...Please help me! I use Chrome os.
Old Aug 11 2013, 12:55 PM

Level:
XP:

Boy am I a dumb bunny....problem is solved! I did not have my filters set properly! I thought I had did that.....
Old Aug 11 2013, 01:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Since you are the only one that has reported this and none of the clearing has helped, then I suggest you contact Support and see if they can fix this. Be sure to tell them everything you have tried.
Here is the link for the form to contact them:
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings/support/
Be patient as it can take any where from a few hours to a few weeks for them to respond depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
You're right. It does look like I am at least the only user of the forum who's had this problem. It isn't possible to know for certain if there aren't other people who've had it though. I have several friends who do not even bother with customer support or who do not know how to use the forum.

The former category includes quite a few who are very skeptical about customer service because it sometimes takes weeks for a response. I'm starting week 2 in my wait for a refund for a farm cash factory that went "poof" on me. I still think it's mostly Facebook that is fault though because they are changing things so often that game companies have a hard time catching up and continuing to serve their customers at the same time.
Old Aug 11 2013, 01:22 PM

Default Blank global ingredient in facility mngr/freezes screen

I am using Windows 7. I have tried to open the global ingredient in Rockmelt, Chrome, Foxfire, IE, Comodo Dragon and it does the same thing in every browser. It brings up a blank page and immediately freezes screen where I have to reload farm.

User Id : 777364817

Coins : 86847388603

Xp : 445522701

Level : 450

Name : DonnaLuvBug all tools

Neighbours : 104

Total Farms : 19

Farm Name 0 : Ditzy's-1-Super Facts

Farm Size 0 : 34 x 34

Farm Name 1 : 2-Honeysuckle Farm

Farm Size 1 : 34 x 34

Farm Name 2 : 3-Sleepy Hollow Farm

Farm Size 2 : 34 x 34

Farm Name 3 : 4-Sweetpea Ranch(9x)

Farm Size 3 : 34 x 34

Farm Name 4 : 5-Nuttin' Fancy Farm (9x)

Farm Size 4 : 34 x 34

Farm Name 5 : 6-Dreamland Acres (9x)

Farm Size 5 : 34 x 34

Farm Name 6 : 7-Garden Quilt (9x)

Farm Size 6 : 34 x 34

Farm Name 7 : 8-Misty Mountain (9x)

Farm Size 7 : 34 x 34

Farm Name 8 : 9-Lazy Acres

Farm Size 8 : 32 x 32

Farm Name 9 : 10-Sassy Acres (9x)

Farm Size 9 : 34 x 34

Farm Name 10 : 11-Shenandoah Valley

Farm Size 10 : 32 x 32

Farm Name 11 : 12-Quest trees/flowers

Farm Size 11 : 32 x 32

Farm Name 12 : 13-Camp Winchester

Farm Size 12 : 32 x 32

Farm Name 13 : 14-Sourwood Farm (9x)

Farm Size 13 : 32 x 32

Farm Name 14 : 15-Bonanza Trails

Farm Size 14 : 32 x 32

Farm Name 15 : 16-Blue Ridge Farm (9x)

Farm Size 15 : 32 x 32

Farm Name 16 : 17-Magnum Place (9x)

Farm Size 16 : 32 x 32

Farm Name 17 : 18-LuvBug's Camp (9x)

Farm Size 17 : 32 x 32

Farm Name 18 : 19-Chopper's Delight

Farm Size 18 : 32 x 32

JavaScript Enabled : Yes

Flash Version : 11,8,800

Brower : Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64) AppleWebKit/535.7 (KHTML, like Gecko) RockMelt/0.16.91.483 Chrome/16.0.912.77 Safari/535.7
Old Aug 11 2013, 01:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by trina531 View Post
I own all the turbo tools. Today when I went to load my facilities only the last two purchase showed for me to load my facilities. I took them all out of storage...cleared history and memcache. Put them back into my storage and tried again....and still only two of them are showing up...Please help me! I use Chrome os.
Well, at least you were able to buy the last 2. I've been unable even to buy them because even though the regular conveyor and packaging tools are in my storage they do now SHOW there! And they work in the Facility Manager, but since they do not "appear" in my storage the turbo versions refuse to unlock. So it looks like we'll have to get in line at customer service!
Closed Thread