Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Nov 24 2009, 07:08 PM

TY for all the new stuff. I know you guys already know we all want more land...thanks 4 the little hint Raul that it probably won't b much longer.
I'm sure all the hard work you put into building this game from the ground up is not easy so I'll do my best 2 b patient for more land.
Great job on this game guys...& double thanks 4 making it free
Old Nov 24 2009, 07:10 PM

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul View Post
Hi There...
And by the way, there are too many items now for so little land... ;-)

Thanks

--Raul
Thank You
Old Nov 24 2009, 07:19 PM
Green Ace ( Level 24 )

Farmer Since: Oct 23 2009
Level:
Trophies: 6
XP:

I bought a wooden swing three days ago. The money went out of my account, and I clicked onto my farm, then it disappeared, although I've already paid for it. Today same thing with woodshed.
I have bought things in between with no problems. Can I find my purchases somewhere or get my money back????

Visit Lulu Belle's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Nov 24 2009, 07:32 PM
Green Wizard ( Level 34 )

Farmer Since: Mar 15 2009
Level:
Trophies: 13
XP:

i've experiencedproblems with farmtown since the upgrade. can not see my farm or gifts.any suggestions?

Visit Happy Trails Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Nov 24 2009, 07:42 PM

I too would like more land but not until there are enough servers and resources to handle it. Soon after all the new goodies (which I love by the way) appeared, I began seeing server issues I haven't seen for months. If it is land vs a working system, I'd opt for a working system.
Old Nov 24 2009, 08:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TartanLady View Post
love the improvements but i bought manor and 2 swimming pools lol up and down levels poof they vanished
The database would have your true level and not allow you to buy as it was only the display of the information from the database that was temporarily problematic - fixed now - so u should be able to buy the correct items for your true level.
Old Nov 24 2009, 08:21 PM
Account Not Linked

Love the new levels and the new items, but there is one problem that I am having. I wait after the avatar catches up when plowing. At the end there are about 5-10 plots that never finish up even when the avatar stops and waits. So I have gone back to my farm and on the last time this evening, I lost 120 points which was probably what I had just plowed. This happened to me yesterday also. I was on Facebook, 7:15 PM. I am trying to level up and this is very frustrating.
Old Nov 24 2009, 09:11 PM

Just a question on the new levels. I have 569809 experience points and I am at level 60. I have been plowing to get more xpts but it doesn't seem like the little white bar is moving. Does this mean you're still adding experience levels above 60 or will the levels stay as they are for awhile.
Old Nov 24 2009, 09:19 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by reefcomber View Post
Just a question on the new levels. I have 569809 experience points and I am at level 60. I have been plowing to get more xpts but it doesn't seem like the little white bar is moving. Does this mean you're still adding experience levels above 60 or will the levels stay as they are for awhile.
same problem we had when people reached level 34 and there was nothing after.

nobody knows if/when it will refill, and what the number is when it happens. only one way to find out & thats to keep earning xps.

or relax & enjoy the game at a leisurely pace.

Old Nov 24 2009, 09:41 PM

I love the new additions! Thank you for your hard work! I will be working on FarmTown again because I have something to look forward to. Thank you. Also, I too am looking forward to more land to work some buying magic on.
Closed Thread