Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Nov 21 2009, 08:59 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennyh75 View Post
I got an email that said that if you forwarded this email to 19 people you would get 500 green dollars...when will you get them at the end of the promotion?
It's a HOAX! That message did NOT come from Farm Town. Any time you get a message telling you to forward to X number of people, it's almost ALWAYS a hoax.
The mansion is STILL available at 150,000 points and 1 million coins, just like it always was. Only the level number has changed. Don't look at the level number; look only at the XP and coins, which HAVE NOT CHANGED.

There is a known issue with levels for those with 1 million XP or more, and the devs are working on it. Please read the first post in the following thread and follow the instructions:

http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=264634
Old Nov 21 2009, 09:07 PM

updates are great, but we need to be able to buy more land.....and Christmas Season is here when will that be available????? Land first though.
Old Nov 21 2009, 09:09 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by arkkansasacorns View Post
updates are great, but we need to be able to buy more land.....and Christmas Season is here when will that be available????? Land first though.
land - read first post.. bottom..

its still november.. when we get past thanksgiving, there will be time for christmas... probably early december.

Old Nov 21 2009, 09:10 PM
Account Not Linked

Unhappy Ft CASH

wHEN i FIST LEVELED UP WITH THE NEW RELEASES i GOT MORE ft CASH. thEN THAT FT cash disappeared. THaT IS THE PROBLEM i HAVE
Old Nov 21 2009, 09:12 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by cburgard62 View Post
wHEN i FIST LEVELED UP WITH THE NEW RELEASES i GOT MORE ft CASH. thEN THAT FT cash disappeared. THaT IS THE PROBLEM i HAVE
read the official thread about farm cash.
Old Nov 21 2009, 09:19 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrinityOaks View Post
Ahh, I see what you're saying. Leaving the question of levels aside (which are really immaterial to this discussion), previously the greenhouse was available at 70,000 XP, but now it takes 82,000 XP to purchase the same greenhouse.

References:

http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showpo...82&postcount=5

http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showpo...4&postcount=14

Hmmmm. . . Mods? Devs?
Thread in the social with "spreadsheet 1-60" in the title. And the levels thread in help and support has it. Only Wild and Ell can create threads in news and announcements, so will have to wait for the user guide to be updated
Old Nov 21 2009, 09:24 PM

i just want know when we getting more land i got lot stuff to buy
Old Nov 21 2009, 09:25 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double T Dude Ranch View Post
Thread in the social with "spreadsheet 1-60" in the title. And the levels thread in help and support has it. Only Wild and Ell can create threads in news and announcements, so will have to wait for the user guide to be updated
It's not merely a matter of the user guide being updated. The number of points required for purchasing some items HAS CHANGED (not for the mansion, though, of course). People have good reason to be upset, and I'll be willing to bet that this issue is why people purchased items before the update only to have them taken away after the update. As I said previously, this has NOTHING to do with level numbers, but ONLY with experience points required for purchase.
The mansion is STILL available at 150,000 points and 1 million coins, just like it always was. Only the level number has changed. Don't look at the level number; look only at the XP and coins, which HAVE NOT CHANGED.

There is a known issue with levels for those with 1 million XP or more, and the devs are working on it. Please read the first post in the following thread and follow the instructions:

http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=264634
Old Nov 21 2009, 09:34 PM

Default Thanks for higher levels but ...

I am so glad we finally got more levels. I just reached 34 and was going to quit but now have some incentive, BUT ... we really need to be able to expand our farms out a lot more or buy an attached lot. Correct that there is too much stuff for one small plot. Thanks for considering.
Old Nov 21 2009, 09:35 PM

ty to u for all the new stuff but like every one else please can we have more land
Closed Thread