Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jun 08 2010, 06:54 AM

I agree all around...the update is great and came just in time as I was getting bored. I'm one of the players who hasnt actually earned a level since way back when max level was 34 and I own everything lol It kinda sucks beeing boosted to the end level with nothing to do.

I also agree about the winery...I dont view a winery as FTs method to intoxicate our children....FT was addiction enough before the wine. I wouldnt have cared if it was grape jelly myself...I'm glad to see more crops being used and a wider variety of things to make. I was going crazy when all this started just growing wheat and tomatoes everywhere.

I would like to see a 'Hire to harvest ALL' and 'Hire to Harvest Crops and Plow' though. I do hate having to hire multiple times to get my trees, flowers, and crops done.
Old Jun 08 2010, 07:08 AM
Account Not Linked

Lovely, but those of us who don't want strangers as facebook friends still can't upgrade our 3rd farm to get a fourth farm..... so there isn't much to spend the coins on...

and why can't people send us OIL as a gift?
Old Jun 08 2010, 07:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Momma Woods View Post
I love it My only concern is how to produce enough crops, etc to keep facilities working; maybe shortening the time from plant to harvest. What do u think of that?? I went to 90 immediately.
Oh, please NO!!!! I have a real life job and the four hour harvests are pretty much impossible for me. Please, nothing shorter than a day! Or 12 hours, tops!!! Thanks!
BTW I LOVE all the changes. I had just made level 80 last week -- your timing is wonderful!!!

Farming away since June 14, 2009
Old Jun 08 2010, 07:16 AM

Thanks for the great updates you guys are the best!
Old Jun 08 2010, 07:21 AM

Oh, and having the winery is clever. And if there are kids, let them learn that grapes can be for juice, or for wine, or for fruit cocktail -- they have to learn how to use the produce they have raised. They get to make the choices. Good stewardship. And they cant "drink" virtual wine -- so what is the problem??? This complaint is a bit of a stretch I think -- desperate for something to complain about, are we????

I would be more concerned that kids know what to do when they go to the store with you and you go down the "wine and spirits" aisle. Do you blindfold them?????

Old Jun 08 2010, 07:38 AM

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by TsunamiVince View Post
They should just not use the retarded queueing mechanism they currently have in place. Absolute positions always, not incremental. I hate chasing workers after the harvesting is done, and they are like offset a country mile from where the actual harvesting took place. It's simple MMRP programming they are not doing correctly that can EASILY be fixed.
Please stop using the "r" word -- it is offensive to many people. See http://www.r-word.org/

Thank you. You can now return to your regularly scheduled kvetching.

Old Jun 08 2010, 07:45 AM

I'm now experiencing an issue when others harvest for me. I am now finding I get the odd field that has been harvested but it lingers with the progress bar not moving. I suspect this may have something to do with when they are receiving their next increment of the payment in crops. When they are plowed over they do not change and thus cannot be replanted until you reload the farm (I don't normally "go with them" when I hire to harvest because I normally have no need to reload the farm). While this isn't a huge issue, it shouldn't be happening and does interfer with smooth game play.
Old Jun 08 2010, 07:45 AM

It's a good thing I don't have any bugs in my house because I can't seem to get my jaw off the floor, LOL! First thing I see when I log on today is I jumped 10 levels, then all the new factories, facilities, items, crops I'm still trying to incorporate all the last batch of factories into my city/farm and you hit me with this. I'm in heaven, LOL. Thanks so much! I can't imagine anyone being bored with this line up! You are totally awesome and amazing. FT was already my fav game before you added facilities. Gonna have to hire a maid to clean my house because I don't have time anymore. To much to do here
Old Jun 08 2010, 08:31 AM

Yes!!!
Now how do I get out of going to work so I can rearrange things & get the new facilities & plan & plant & & & & &
This game is entirely too wonderful.
Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you
Old Jun 08 2010, 08:52 AM

Send a message via ICQ to mst

Glad I read this as it has the information I needed on the new facilities. I know my spelling is awful. This new update is great.