Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Nov 05 2009, 02:18 PM
Just Brilliant ( Level 26 )

Farmer Since: Sep 08 2009
Level:
Trophies: 10
XP:

HI, Just wondering when christmas stuff comes out for FarmTown and hope to see christmas decorations like lights for our houses, garland, be cool to dress up our farms

Visit Lil Momma's

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Nov 05 2009, 02:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pg tips View Post
anybody know when you hire someone to harvests crops does it hide the trees or just means they cant harvest them?

love the upgrades guys
Doesn't hide them just can't be harvested
Old Nov 05 2009, 02:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by meggymoo65 View Post
I got this in my message box today...Farmtown has reached one million players. To celebrate you must send this message to 10 players and your points will be doubled. Send to a minimum of 30 players and your farm will be enlarged...Is it true or is it a scam? I sent the message to 30 players, and my points weren't doubled and my farm was not enlarged. Anyone know anything about this?
This message is a HOAX
Old Nov 05 2009, 02:21 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default Thanksgiving items

Love that you are adding seasonal items, BUT I have never served dinner outside. What were the thoughts when you put tables on the items to buy since we cannot get inside our houses?? There are so many fall things that could enhance our farms, cornstalks, gourds, wreaths for the doors, fall leaves, etc. Thanks for listening.

Visit 's Farm

Old Nov 05 2009, 02:24 PM

Send a message via ICQ to mst

I am disappointed that the vets/service people weren't remembered for Rememberance Day.
Old Nov 05 2009, 02:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tipka View Post
Like you ever heard of the farm with bananas, coconuts, coffee AND rice in the distance of few acres? You don't like it, you don't have to buy it. Of course everyone is entitled to his opinion, but I find yours somehow opressive. Because you don't say you just don't like it, you say developers shouldn't came out with the mailbox and also farmers shouldn't buy it.

I like the autumn colors of new mailbox and allready bougth two of them just to enhance the autumn theme. Does it bother you what color scheme I use on my patch of land?
it doesn't bother me a bit that you like the mailbox, or what you do with your little piece of land. I also never said not to buy it,your entitled to buy what your little heart desires. What my point was that, I think they are wasting time on this kind of item, when a lot of people besides me, literally thousands have asked for new crops or levels for several months and get the response, well be patient, be patient. It has been about 4 months since they added a new crop. an 8 hour or 10 hour crop is what I think is needed to help keep people interested in this "Best of the bunch" farm game. By the way i do love this game and the majority of stuff they add is great, they have also done wonders with the way the game works, and I have on occasion give the creators thumbs up on the progress of the game. Farmtown is by far #1
I'm really hoping one day they will add more crops in a new release
Old Nov 05 2009, 02:43 PM

The problem with that harvest crops only feature is that it locks you in this mode until someone else hires you to harvest both crops and trees, even your own trees. I'm not bothered about harvesting other people's trees, and I really don't understand why people are so fussy about them, but I do want to be able to harvest my own trees when I want. By the way, I always ask first before harvesting trees.
Old Nov 05 2009, 02:46 PM
Green Wizard ( Level 34 )

Farmer Since: May 06 2009
Level:
Trophies: 13
XP:
Default Nov. 4th Adds

Love the new stuff, but would really love to be able to buy the autumn trees! I won't be able to get as many as I want from gifts. Please put them in the Thanksgiving store too!

Visit JJ's Spooky Town

Old Nov 05 2009, 02:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan B View Post
The problem with that harvest crops only feature is that it locks you in this mode until someone else hires you to harvest both crops and trees, even your own trees. I'm not bothered about harvesting other people's trees, and I really don't understand why people are so fussy about them, but I do want to be able to harvest my own trees when I want. By the way, I always ask first before harvesting trees.
Awesome - Susan, the mods will be so happy that you posted here as well!

And I am very glad that Telegraphs (a mod - for those who don't know) was on that other thread and was able to report this glitch right away.
I have not had a chance to try out the new hiring features and haven't been hired yet, so am sure there are lots of others out there who will no doubt have this happen eventually and be confused. It will be good for them to know that the devs have already been told about it so they can fix it.
Known Issues

Please Manually Link Your Facebook and/or MySpace Farm

Then Go Here: OFFICIAL THREADS
Help & Support
Suggestions

Please Read & Follow instructions in the first post as well as include the Server # in your post
(You can find this when you enter a new room - written in red)

Old Nov 05 2009, 02:49 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Thank you for these great additions, changes and upgrades. I particularly like the storage option you added recently.

And also, thank you for putting this information on the forums and not making everyone listen to a podcast, or some other annoying thing. You place your news and updates where it is easy to find them and easy to access them.

Cheers!

Visit 's Farm

Closed Thread